Sonor 3007

piperdoog

Silver Member
My Sonor 3007 special edition kit in autumn fade.
24, 13, 16, 18, 14x6.5 Supraphonic, 14x5.5 maple snare, 400 series hardware plus some Pearl,
Sabian aax's and hhx cymbals, and kids stuff!!!!! I've had these for a bit now, played a couple of shows and they fill the room, great drums for the price!!
Big drums sound better. Great sounding kit!!!View attachment 24282I know some people were wondering about these drums for the price, well I can tell you I have had many drums over my 20yrs playing, got rid of some I never should have, although I think we all have that story, but these drums 9ply Maple, are fantastic, don't spend thousands getting a kit when so many good ones are afordable now.
Tell me what you think!
Keep drumming!!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, nice drums you have there — too bad that they decided to discontinue that finish this year!

Hey Piper ...... I've got the fusion kit (20, 10, 12, 14, 14) in same finish and I love this kit.
Likewise, I've had other kits over the last 30 years and this is one of the best.
What heads are you using? I'm using and Emad 2 for the kick, Evans EC2 clear on toms, and a reverse dot on the snare.
Love this kit

Take your closet out of your kick.....damn man
I owned a 3005 in that color, and it is IMO the best kit in that price range hands down.

The kick would sound so much better w/o all the junk inside....at least it does to my ears. Drums are made to resonant not produce a "thud"

another great rock kit - bigger drums are better! like the whole set up, is that an HHX Power Ride you have there? enjoy the great kit!

wow..I have played F3007 set with 22 bass drum and I was stunned. Actually I had no idea they´re made in bigger sizes. and supraphonic...thunder! damn good one!

Back