facebook

I particularly like this quote from the article:

"Facebook privacy is a frequent source of debate and controversy, and Facebook isn’t always the best steward of privacy rights."

Really? You think so? In other news, large northern land mammals have been caught defecating in forests.

You would literally have to pay me to get a Facebook account. Always remember, when a for-profit entity gives you something for free, then you are the product being sold.

You would literally have to pay me to get a Facebook account. Always remember, when a for-profit entity gives you something for free, then you are the product being sold.

Good Quote, but what is facebook?

I particularly like this quote from the article:

"Facebook privacy is a frequent source of debate and controversy, and Facebook isn’t always the best steward of privacy rights."

Really? You think so? In other news, large northern land mammals have been caught defecating in forests.

Easily one of the most brilliant posts on this forum. Well done sir, I totally agree (I'm not on FB either).

Hi, Facebook is not that bad at all when it comes to posting. However, as one of the famous social media sites, I think, we have just to be aware and even careful of what we are going to share. As others said " we have to think before we click". For me, personal information must be kept in private.

Back