Dixon Demon Kit

StarclassicB/B

So i got this for free at a contest type thing.
it sounds very nice actually. before receiving this i bought from dixon a 24-ply bubinga snare which i love to death. and i can see that dixon is stepping it up.
its a 7-ply birch/mahogany shell
the finish is red plasma (not my favorite but i got it for free so not complaining)

CHECK IT OUT!

P1000578.jpg

P1000585.jpg

P1000579-Copy.jpg

(since i already own a starclassic... i have no need of this set.
anyone interested in buying let me know.)

It certainly looks good to me. Peace and goodwill.

wow looks great. what is the contest about? you competed and won with a drum solo or something?

very nice, will send you some cash through paypal, have you pick me up some lotto tickets this week. How does it compare to your current SC kit; sound, build quality etc.?

hey i guys, i won this from greenbrier music (find them on fb!)

they are a growing new store and once they got 500 likes on facebook they did a drawing to give away a free kit. all you had to do was post a video or pic of you playing something you bought from them and you were entered into the drawing. and i got lucky!

im looking into ordering one of these kits from greenbrier on ebay, but i can't tell from their pictures whether black or red is better...

I can tell this one looks amazing, but if you have seen the black plasma in person, which of the two would you say looks better?

im looking into ordering one of these kits from greenbrier on ebay, but i can't tell from their pictures whether black or red is better...

I can tell this one looks amazing, but if you have seen the black plasma in person, which of the two would you say looks better?

i have not seen the black plasma in person, but for me i would go for the black plasma and i favor more simple finishes

Back