Attention Australia, Recording Customs .....

Awesome kit! It could almost qualify for the tom angles thread... erm, bass drum angles. The bass drum is 180 out!

Great looking kit H. Have saved this one to my watch list. Will keep an eye on it whilst I madly look for something to seel off to fund it.....wish I had the coin at my disposal, I'd make every effort to jump on it for sure. Add a 16" floor, and it's just the sizes I'd be looking for too.

That's the same finish as my RC's, which I'm always on the lookout to add to. Hence, it caught my eye .... and then I saw the location. Geez, shipping to the US would cost more than the kit. But, I did score a 24x14 red Vistalite kick, and Saturday, I scored a 22x14 Duco Club Date kick, so it's been a fruitful last couple a days.​

Yeah, it's an awesome kit .... just never mind the seller's statement "Understand that new price of this is/was around $5000" .... he's just trying to sell the sizzle. These drums might have cost around $2000, when new, 30 years ago .... maybe. My RC's, 22, 12, 13, 14 .... cost me $995. I bought them used, a few years ago.​

Back