My New Craviotto 4 Piece Kit (!)

hateplow

Silver Member
My New Craviotto Hi-Res Pics!

Ever win an eBay auction with a "Best Offer" you thought couldn't possibly be accepted?
Anyway...here's my new toy!
9x13, 16x16, 14x22, 6.5x14 Snare
I will try and post some audio after it arrives in a week or so.

Attachments

• crav2.jpg
    crav2.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 1,655
  • CravKit.jpg
    CravKit.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 1,667
Last edited:
gorgeous...tubs..What is the handwriting on the inside of the bass drum??? Is that something thats done on all their drums??????Can we ask what you got them for>???????

....i am now jealous to the extreme, those are GORGEOUS to play, have fun with em :] also what was the price on them? ;)

George

gorgeous...tubs..What is the handwriting on the inside of the bass drum??? Is that something thats done on all their drums??????Can we ask what you got them for>???????

Johnny signs the inside of his shells in big, black marker. I don't know if it's every shell on his kits, I'll find out shortly.

I hate to talk about cost, but I'll tell you if you PM me. I got them for significantly less than a brand new kit, because they were used for a month or so. Still got the tags on them, though and allegedly in perfect shape.

Absolutely beautiful kit, congratulations!

What K Con ride is that?

Dunno, photo of the kit when it was on eBay. It'll be surrounded by Paiste Sigs soon!

god damn you hateplow and all your things i want, first an sq2, a sonor artist bronze and now this :(
I wish I were wealthy enough to keep everything. Had to sell a couple really nice snares once I found out I won the Craviotto Auction.

I wish I were wealthy enough to keep everything. Had to sell a couple really nice snares once I found out I won the Craviotto Auction.

hey if I had enough snares that I could sell a few to buy a Craviotto I would be the happiest man on Earth. Although I'm by no means complaining about the gear I do have it's just...

Sexy kit man!! Can't wait to see it with your Signatures. Congrats on getting that offer accepted when you thought it wouldn't be!

-Jonathan

hey if I had enough snares that I could sell a few to buy a Craviotto I would be the happiest man on Earth. Although I'm by no means complaining about the gear I do have it's just...

Sexy kit man!! Can't wait to see it with your Signatures. Congrats on getting that offer accepted when you thought it wouldn't be!

-Jonathan

Thanks! Your Warlord Kit is pretty sweet.

Absolutely beautiful.

They are some of my favorite drums. I haven't been fortunate enought to have seen any close up and live. But, just reading about them and seeing photos & videos is enough to convince me that they are exceptional.
Well done - awesome drums!

What a beautiful kit! Love the natural finish, and those lugs look great. Bet it sounds nice too. Congrats on your kit! :)

DSC_0333.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0336.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

Gorgeous photos, and gorgeous kit. You are a lucky man. I can't wait to hear it!

Back