Any canadian stors that sell tama?

I recall that there was a tama drum pedal at the tom lee music i visited at vancouver but im not sure if they sell kits. anyone know if theres ANY canadian store that sells tama kits (i.e: rockstar, imperialstar, superstar, maple etc.

Thanks -M.D

edit: meant to say *stores*

Last edited:
Someone like's Metallica...(i'm seeing them tomarrow =D)

I don't live in Cananda, but i'd imagine there'd be somewhere you can get them. If not, use the internet. Ebay, sites like that if you have no luck.

And, are you buying Tama just because Lars does, or is it because it's the kit you want?
That...might be a problem.
Oh well, though. It's up to you.

Long and McQuade man! The best music store in Canada. We carry any line of Tama (recent models) that you're looking for. Just to let you know that if you really want Tama, you're going to have to wait a LONG time for a kit to come in. Tama is a bitch to deal with and their kits arrive much later than most other companies.

Long and McQuade man! The best music store in Canada. We carry any line of Tama (recent models) that you're looking for. Just to let you know that if you really want Tama, you're going to have to wait a LONG time for a kit to come in. Tama is a bitch to deal with and their kits arrive much later than most other companies.

this is all true - L&M are great, excellent number of brandnames and profesional service every time i have been there.
the wait on Tama drums is true as well, but Yamaha and Pearl are not much better, Mapex are the best - buy one of their 'factory configurations' and they can get it to you in 3-4 months, only 3-4 weeks if its already built and stored in a warehouse, but sadly they dont seem to have (what i thought) their two best packs anymore - Studio or Rock...

but i ramble, good hunting!

Someone like's Metallica...(i'm seeing them tomarrow =D)

I don't live in Cananda, but i'd imagine there'd be somewhere you can get them. If not, use the internet. Ebay, sites like that if you have no luck.

And, are you buying Tama just because Lars does, or is it because it's the kit you want?
That...might be a problem.
Oh well, though. It's up to you.
no its because i play most type of metal and i believe tama is the best for metal lars is a good drummer its his kit that i like its his style that he playsis what i like. btw thanks for th info all you guys really helped me :)

no problem i dont mind waiting if the end result is great. whith tama it will definitly be worth the wait

no its because i play most type of metal and i believe tama is the best for metal lars is a good drummer its his kit that i like its his style that he playsis what i like. btw thanks for th info all you guys really helped me :)

When you listen to a Metallica song you are not hearing a Tama drum kit. I hope you’re not buying it because of that. My son plays Lam of God, Protest the Hero and a bag of others on his Sonors and his Tama's… The Sonors do sound better!

What you hear is what Lars and his engineers want you to hear. They could get that sound out of most any kit from any manufacturer with the right processing.

Back