My Beginners Set

cw-216

Check out my World Tour beginners set.

DSCN2987.jpg

DSCN2988.jpg

DSCN2993.jpg

DSCN2994.jpg

and a close up of my new Ludwig Epic limited edition snare!

DSCN2997.jpg

welcome to the forum! no worries with the 'beginners set', your still playing the the coolest musical instrement made by man ;-)

My thoughts also Jamez. Maybe swing that tom around to the center a bit and flatten it out. Don't want you showing up in the tom angles thread.

I can't be comfortable playing it flattened, I just like it that way. Everyone tries to change it, but thats how I prefer it.

Don't be embarassed by the kit but yeah you should really work on that tom. Set it low at a slight angle.......you may not be able to achieve this with the bass drum tom mount. You may have to buy a multi clamp and atatch it to a cymbal stand.

I did, I'll see if I'm comfortable with it over a few days.
Mom's checking out a Pacific PDP resonant bass drum head and two EZ series toms. Is this an upgrade?

Just an update, I bought those new Pacific rack toms and a Pacific front bass head w/ a port hole. Then it got here and didn't have the porthole. Oh well, still looks better.

I added my other tom back on and flattened 'em out. I'll post pics when I update everything. Rack toms should be in tomorrow!

Oh - and the guy who cleans the band room cleaned it up ArtyZ, about the day after I took these.

Back