Bruno Mars vs Jstin Bieber: who is the better drummer?

MrPockets

Gold Member
So Bruno opened up half time with a drum solo, but was the playing better than Biebs?

Re: Bruno Mars vs Jstin Bieber: who is th better drummer?

I think Bruno is really quite good. Bieber not so much.

I think Mr. Mars just answered that question.

Bruno Mars killed it. The whole show was awesome.

I was also pleasantly surprised with his drumming.. Beiber does not compare.

It was actually one of the better halftime shows in recent memory. The fact that my team was up by a ludicrous amount to zero at the half (and all the jello shots I'd just had) made it all the better. WOOOOOOO!!!!!

m1Uz1hVkknFxQ-usYaRZt-w.jpg

Bruno Mars killed it. The whole show was awesome.

I was also pleasantly surprised with his drumming.. Beiber does not compare.

Agreed, Bruno and crew are just really great all around. Wonderful musicians, really showed in their live performance.

Bruno Bieber

Mars drums sounded better than Chad Smiths?

Well, I'm used to Denver not winning when it counts (I was there for the 55 to 10 defeat under Elway's charge)...but Bruno opening his show behind a set of DWs and kicking a little ass made up for it. I knew his brother was a drummer, but I never suspected that he had the goods as well. Well played, sir....well played.

I also dug Chad's football kit with the Frank Beard setup. Well done. One of the classiest shows I've ever seen. Bruno is like Elvis, Little Richard, James Brown And Ritchie Valens all rolled into one, and I think he knows it.

So when's Weird Al Yankovic going to do a SUPER BOWL?

His version of 'Beat It' outsold Michael Jackson's for cry'n out loud!!!

He could parody a version of 'The Boys of Fall' by Kenny Chesney.

So when's Weird Al Yankovic going to do a SUPER BOWL?

His version of 'Beat It' outsold Michael Jackson's for cry'n out loud!!!

He could parody a version of 'The Boys of Fall' by Kenny Chesney.

I just want to take this opportunity to publicly call that Weird Al will reference "Swimming Pools" by Kendrick on his next album.

Bruno Mars is kind of a creepy lyricist.

I just want to take this opportunity to publicly call that Weird Al will reference "Swimming Pools" by Kendrick on his next album.

Bruno Mars is kind of a creepy lyricist.

My Weird Al post was supposed to be funny...

Well, I'm used to Denver not winning when it counts (I was there for the 55 to 10 defeat under Elway's charge)...but Bruno opening his show behind a set of DWs and kicking a little ass made up for it. I knew his brother was a drummer, but I never suspected that he had the goods as well. Well played, sir....well played.

I also dug Chad's football kit with the Frank Beard setup. Well done. One of the classiest shows I've ever seen. Bruno is like Elvis, Little Richard, James Brown And Ritchie Valens all rolled into one, and I think he knows it.

I think you forgot Michael Jackson.

JB is like an intermediate level player .. but Bruno surprized me! I didn't even know he played drums - well he does - and he's a killer drummer!

JB should be deported but not here! Send him and Rob Ford on the one way trip to Mars!

JB is like an intermediate level player ..
i don't even give him that. he's TERRIBLE. but, like you said, bruno was a very pleasant surprise. his technique was tragic, but that was a very nice solo he did. i loved it. good singing and dancing, too. a very talented guy. the pompadour made it even better.

Back