My new kit

Here is my new kit I finally got some real drums!!! Yeah!!! I'm in love....

Drums

Mapex Pro M Maple kit in natural gloss finish

22" X 20" Bass
12" X 8" Tom
13" X 9" Tom
16" X 15" Floor Tom
14" Snare

Sabian Cymbals

14" AAX Stage Hats
21" Raw Bell Dry Ride
18" AAX Plosion Crash

Hardware

All Mapex (came with kit)

Neil Peart Sticks (I'm a product of the late 70's early 80's so he is my HERO LOL!)

DSC_0680.jpg

DSC_0682.jpg

DSC_0686.jpg

DSC_0688.jpg

DSC_0692.jpg

DSC_0693.jpg

I really envy you right now...what was your last kit before this one? And are the cymbals new too?

I really envy you right now...what was your last kit before this one? And are the cymbals new too?

Thanks for the response :) I had a Roland HD-1 and it was pretty cool to beat around on and my kids thought it was cool but when I traded it in and got this the kids were like WHOA..... I hope to pass on the interest to them. I got the Raw Bell Dry Ride used at a local shop for 90 bucks and it is in great condition. I just bought the AAX Stage hats and AAX plosion crash new at GC while I was in Greenville SC this past weekend. They had them marked way down even with paying tax I ended up cheaper than off the internet. I am liking the sound of all of them but I think I'm needing a 16" crash real soon....

Congrats man. You'll love the Pro-M's they are awesome drums. So much bang for the buck! Love your choice of cymbals aswell...good man :)

you have the worlds best ride :p i have it a great price there

Nice kit buddy, looks good, can't go wrong with Mapex they are fantastic. I quite enjoy the finish as well.
Good for you, good choice.

Back