Bobby Jarzombek here!

I listened to a couple spastic ink cd's. If you didn't tell me that the instrumentals were spastic ink, I'd swear they were dream theater or liquid tension experiment.

This is a good thing, because Bobby does the odd time, lick-intensive playing that Mike Portnoy does.

Hope Bobby comes back soon, despite his hectic schedule ;)

On topic, I'm gonna order his "Performance and Technique" DVD when I get my next paycheque! All I've heard is praise and acclaim for it.

Hey guys. Just wanted to say that Bobby is an amazing drummer and he helped me a lot. We even exchanged some e-mails. I'm so happy 'cause almost every time he found some time to reply. He is great. Maybe he'll remember me. I'm Dado from Croatia.

Hey Bobby!!
Cool to have you hangin' with us!!
Any plans to be in the Pacific Northwest? Bet you'd get some takers for a clinic and/or some lessons.
Looking forward to a look at things from a pro's perspective!

I just want to say if you get to read it that is, is that the drumming on Halfords album Crucible is some of the best drumming i've ever heard. You have a gift definately!

\m/ max respect JT

Holy Jesus. Bobby Jarzombek just used the forum! I'm such a huge fan of yours. Saw you with the Halford band and Iced Earth here in New Jersey. Let's go, give us the new Iced Earth already!

Your amazing. I bow to you. (In his best Wayne and Garth voice) I'm not worthy!

\m/

Bobby said:
Hello fellow drummers,
I was just browsing around to see what you guys have been talking about lately.
I've been hanging out here in LA practicing some new double bass concepts that are pretty interesting. Hopefully, I'll get to apply this stuff someday. Ha!!!
Bernhard has a very cool site here, I'm sure you all agree!
talk soon,
Bobby

BOBBY
Welcome to the forum.
A lot of COOL drummers here so don't be a stranger.
Enjoyed the Promo clips for your dvd,
God Bless and All the best
Tim Waterson
www.timwaterson.com

Hello,

I just bought your DVD. I am really impressed. It was money well spent.

Thanks for your help.

Tim Waterson said:
BOBBY
Welcome to the forum.
Tim Waterson
www.timwaterson.com

Hey

Didn't know you where on the forum also...great to have you here....

Love the pedals you're playing....Axis are the best.

Tim Waterson said:
BOBBY
Welcome to the forum.
Tim Waterson
www.timwaterson.com

I had no idea that you are on here. I am really impressed with your double-bass playing. I am working on it myself. I need to get me some Axis pedals. I got big feet and they would help.

I just recieved Bobby's dvd "performance & technique"

I have just been watching the extras...selecting paiste cymbals, in the studio and sound check.

Nice crisp snare in the paiste video...high pitched despite it's depth. Nice focus.

I tried only one 2002 ride, it seemed kind of washy to me. But the 2002 Crashes are superb.

I will have to delve into the main DVD as time permits.

the videos on your sight have such complex arangements its rediculous. its so hard to belive the stuff you play isnt improv... i love the sound you get out of your bass drum too. and of course, that lick you play with the cymbal catches is incredable.

Just heard the new Rob Rock album....my jaw hit the ground so hard I think i broke it. Absolutly amazing drumming.

Bobby,
Welcome. I love your drumming on Rob Halfords Resurrection album. Could you tell me the drums and recording setup you used on that album? The drum sound and your playing was fantastic!
Steve

Bobby said:
Hello fellow drummers,
I was just browsing around to see what you guys have been talking about lately.
I've been hanging out here in LA practicing some new double bass concepts that are pretty interesting. Hopefully, I'll get to apply this stuff someday. Ha!!!
Bernhard has a very cool site here, I'm sure you all agree!
talk soon,
Bobby

Bobby
Great to finally meet you at NAMM
\Not only are you a GREAT drummer but a cool person as well.
Keep me posted on when you guys are comming to CANADA.
God Bless
Tim
www.timwaterson.com/audio_video.htm

you are the most insane open handed player i have seen. you inspire me to do better EVERY day. im a big fan of your self.

Hey Bobby, welcome to the site.
Your an awesome player and I like your interesting cymbal set up with the crashes behind you. It's funny seeing someone hitting a cymbal behind their head without looking.

Hello once again!
It's good to read all the comments on the boards here.
I haven't updated my website since..............a long time. Actually we're re-vamping it so I'm holding off for now. I've been working on a few projects that I can't talk too much about right now......but all is good.
I had a great time at NAMM this year. I spent some time talking drums and trading licks with Tim (Waterson), Derek (Roddy), Flo, etc.....
talk soon,
Bobby

Back