SO what annoys you? (The so is on purpose)

Even more annoying, they brought not one but two different religions.

And both of them were, as all are, true religions.

Unlike the others, which are nothing but falsehood and idolatry.

Sorry about the religion crack. Let's not ruin a perfectly good thread. Now wouldn't that be annoying?

Back to the original question:

Sloping stages, or playing on uneven ground. Nothing seems to be in the right position, all the angles are wrong. I can't reach the hihat and all my bass drum notes are either early or late, depending on the gradient. The worst thing is slightly sliding off the throne all night.

Did this last New Year's on a football field in a country town affected by drought. Really uneven, patchy grass, sloping ground, no stage. Ended up digging small holes (under my carpet) for one leg of the stool and the hihat.

People who complain annoy me. I guess I'm complaining about people who complain. I'm even annoying myself, so I'll stop.

My younger sis and I continue to childishly mess with other though sexagenarians (no nothing to do with sex you dirty mind-means over 60). She sent me a text saying that she saw this and it reminded her of me. LOL. i miss the thirty second come back- so one point Deb.

Attachments

• IMG_0491.JPG
    IMG_0491.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
What have the Romans done for us?
P

lmfao .lo0l
ok besides the auquaduct, sanitation ,and the roads! irragation ,medicine , education and the WINE ;) and safe to walk in the streets at night, public order, the fresh water system and public health. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR US ?
now i have to watch the move
they must think the sun shines out your as s
damm now i have to watch the funniest movie of all time
lmfO

incase you dont know , monty python _life of brian
no ! freedom for me
they said I could go free and live on an island somewhere.

:

Last edited:
Yes population shifts in the UK. In the US white hispanics will overtake other ethnicities by 2043 and be the majority by 2050 (so America will shift from white protestant to white hispanic catholic). It's evolution=gene flow from immigration and then differential reproduction rates. The US use to be a majority blue eyes in 1965 whereas now 70% of Americans have brown eyes. No worries its been going on for millennia, and scientist don't believe blue eyes will go extinct but remain cryptic within the population. The times they are a changing.

It annoys me when I lose my tools, yet I haven't moved from the spot I was in, and I JUST HAD IT.

Like really?

I am very annoyed with playing e-kits. I have to play one every Saturday at a practice and it SUCKS. It's even a Roland and it Sucks! SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!! I hate e-kits.

Hard Butter at a restaurant that rips the bread really jerks my chain! arrrggghhhhhh.

Lol I'm with you there brother. I'd add pepper packets because I need about 150 of them to get the amount of pepper I like. Salt packets I can deal with.

Why deliver butter pats sitting on ice.? any restaurant workers pass the word.

Hangers-on and lazy bums ... who do not work hard, do not pay taxes, break the law and social rules.

Back