Custom Hendrix Bass Head :)

big_wes

hey, decided to take the risk and paint my head res head after alot of self conflict on weather or not to do it, well you be the judge

the skin is a Evans Genara coated ,(sorry if it's spelt wrong haha)

Attachments

• IMG_1187.jpg
    IMG_1187.jpg
    785.1 KB · Views: 3,486
  • IMG_1196.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg
    825.1 KB · Views: 3,480
Hey Big Wes, nice job on your reso head.You have a talent for painting man. It really suits your kit which looks really nice too.

Man, that is insanely cool. Which have you been doing longer, painting or drumming? And did you do that Pearl logo too?

Just a suggestion, but why not paint some heads of whatever and sell em on ebay. Could be a good way to make some extra coin.

Man, that is insanely cool. Which have you been doing longer, painting or drumming? And did you do that Pearl logo too?

Just a suggestion, but why not paint some heads of whatever and sell em on ebay. Could be a good way to make some extra coin.

yes i did paint the logo thx lol

hey ya i do and ya as far as selling them that's something i have thought about if anyone wanted one, it would be 70 dollars

Wow! You are *giving* them away at $70! For art like that, they charge at lot more at the pro drum logo companies.

Wow! You are *giving* them away at $70! For art like that, they charge at lot more at the pro drum logo companies.

ya i know that but the evans skin i use is only $20 so im making 50 on each and besides im not doing it for the money i just love doing it cause it mixes my 2 favorite things art and music you know lol

That's so awesome, dude! I could never paint something like that in a million years.

Back