My PDP FS series (Birch) Blu/Blk Matte Finish

mikeybbdrummin

PDP drums (Birch); 10,12,14,16 & 22
Snare (main); DW 14x5 metal, back chrome
Snare (side); Ddrum 14x7 maple, Ash burst finnish.
Heads; Snares;Coated Cs/blk dot, Toms; Clr Emperors, Bass; Clr PS3
Pedals; DW 5000 double pedal & DW 5000 2leg hi-hat stand
Hi-hat (main); 14" New beat (Zildj.)
Hi-hat (ride side); 14" Rock top & Z bottom (Zildj.)
Splash; 10" Zbt
Crashes; 16 & 18 Sabian AAXplosion
Chinas; 18" World Percussion (left) 18" Sabian AAX Extreme (right)
Ride; Sabian 21" Hand Hammered Raw Bell Dry Ride
Roc N Soc seat w/backrest
Assorted stands and boom arms
2 cowbells and tambourine

Attachments

• 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 4,152
  • 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 2,031
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 2,329
  • 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 1,762
The color is gorgeous. My only concern would be the tom angles and doing damage to the heads. Maybe scoot the tom stand closer to you and flatten those babies out a bit. I'm sure you will enjoy this set.

The color is gorgeous. My only concern would be the tom angles and doing damage to the heads. Maybe scoot the tom stand closer to you and flatten those babies out a bit. I'm sure you will enjoy this set.

Thanks. I like the color also. I knew the tom angles were going to come up :^)
I am still working on angles/height/distance to see what works. But, for 20+ years of playing drums w/tom ALWAYS on the bass drum, and not a stand, they were similar angles. Plus two ply heads help w/dents.............or lack there of. Thanks for looking.

Thanks. I like the color also. I knew the tom angles were going to come up :^)
I am still working on angles/height/distance to see what works. But, for 20+ years of playing drums w/tom ALWAYS on the bass drum, and not a stand, they were similar angles. Plus two ply heads help w/dents.............or lack there of. Thanks for looking.

I would see that as a reason to have them on a separate stand off to the side in the first place. Whatever works for you though.
Great looking set, and nice cymbals too.

I would see that as a reason to have them on a separate stand off to the side in the first place. Whatever works for you though.
Great looking set, and nice cymbals too.

Thanks!!! The angles thing is kinda funny. Your right, it works for me. But they could be switched a little. Gotta work it out so it doesnt hit the snare also. If I make the angle a little flatter that will make them higher to hit, in turn making it so they have to be lowered.

Back