lars drum kit black and white one

truncheon1973

hi everyone, I am after the famous black and white drum kit lars had in metallica. I know they will not make one for me but they did tell me there were quite a few made at the time so I was wondering if anyone of you knew of one somewhere?

if not does anyone have an email address for someone in metallica that may be able to help?

many thanks in advance everyone

eBay, Guitar Center used, CL...

I have seen a few here and there. Not impossible, but it will be your white whale.

Good luck Captain Ahab!

thanks for the info, will email them and see what I can find

If you want to buy a kit Lars used on his tours, you should contact an 'insider' in Metallica
ie Not Lars or James himself but probably one of their "customer care" guys. If everything goes well, maybe Lars will sell you one himself, maybe not.
Here's an email ID, I took it off Metallica's site.
[email protected]

If you want to buy a kit Lars used on his tours, you should contact an 'insider' in Metallica
ie Not Lars or James himself but probably one of their "customer care" guys. If everything goes well, maybe Lars will sell you one himself, maybe not.
Here's an email ID, I took it off Metallica's site.
[email protected]

I tried that but they wont give me any details or pass on a request to anyone from metallica

I tried that but they wont give me any details or pass on a request to anyone from metallica

Bugger- I wonder if Bradtallica (from the other thread) had any luck?
You might have to be content with one of the many kits which have copied the same basic colour scheme, maybe even a **shudder** Pearl Forum kit : (
Let us know if you actually track one down though!

It was just an Artstar kit with black hardware. 10,12,14,16 mounted toms, and 2 18" floor toms, 2 24" bass drums. Call Donn Bennett's drum shop in Washington, he may be able to wrangle something from Lars.

still looking for a decent priced one, is there anyone that is a metallica club member that could do me a favour?

I think you're gonna be sol on finding one on the cheap. There are so few of those made and anyone that has one has it because they're a metallica fan and knows of it's rarity. How much are you looking to spend?

Bugger- I wonder if Bradtallica (from the other thread) had any luck?
You might have to be content with one of the many kits which have copied the same basic colour scheme, maybe even a **shudder** Pearl Forum kit : (
Let us know if you actually track one down though!

Nope!! Keep missing my opportunities!!!

Back