Pic of my kit

Jalli

Decided to take a picture of my kit on a band practice because I changed my setup a bit. Got a new crash and moved the splash! :)
DSC00778.JPG

Very nice kit, the finish is awesome.

hefuru prófað að færa tomana nær hvort öðrum, þegar ég komst að því að það væri hægt á fyrsta settinu mínu fannst mér það miklu þægilegra. En auðvita geriru bara það sem þér finnst þægilegast :D

That's the Joey Jordison Sig snare.

Move your toms together, lower your hi-hats and you've got yourself a decent little kit there.

I agree on moving my toms together, but lower my hihat? Why? That doesn't matter as much as the toms, I mean it's just a question of comfort, my friend.
Oh and I did have my toms closer together, but the more I drummed on them the more they moved away from each other. Lousy tomholders I guess. Er líka að svara þér Aron minn :)
Also, they aren't as far away from each other as it looks. From that angle they seem spread.

Last edited:
are you playing a gretsch catalina birch kit..? can't really tell from the angle of the picture..

Yeah it's a bad angle isn't it. It's a Pearl Forum FX725C. I guess I'll post more and better pictures later. This picture seems to be very misunderstood.

hefuru prófað að færa tomana nær hvort öðrum, þegar ég komst að því að það væri hægt á fyrsta settinu mínu fannst mér það miklu þægilegra. En auðvita geriru bara það sem þér finnst þægilegast :D
Uhh, YEAH, I was just thinking that very thing!! :O

did you buy any chance use a pair of Travis Barker signiture sticks one time lol?

Jalli,

Nice looking setup. I'm sure you'll find plenty of ways to tweak the setup, gear, etc. Keep the pics coming!

You gotta love the filter china !

Take in what the lads are saying, place things so its comfortable sitting behind the kit (easy to reach, no puting your back out!) and you'll find your playing becomes a lot more fluent, naturaly.

KeepRockin!

Back