Comparing 5 snare drums (Pearl, Ludwig, Gretsch) - Video

Thanks again everyone! Normally, I only have maybe 2-3 snares in my possession at any given time. I go through gear like no tomorrow, but I usually only keep what I really like and plan to use ALOT.

This is the first time I've had 5 snares around and to me, they all sound really nice and could be "worth" keeping in my stash. I'd have a hard time narrowing it down to 2 or 3!

They all sound good.
But to my ears, none of them stands out as being a sound I'd clearly prefer over the rest of them.
I'd use, and be happy with, any of them.

Thanks again everyone! Normally, I only have maybe 2-3 snares in my possession at any given time. I go through gear like no tomorrow, but I usually only keep what I really like and plan to use ALOT.

This is the first time I've had 5 snares around and to me, they all sound really nice and could be "worth" keeping in my stash. I'd have a hard time narrowing it down to 2 or 3!

They all sound good and are worthy of keeping IMO, I have a 6.5 x 14 limited Acro myself, hell don't feel bad I have 17 snares and cannot bring myself to get rid of any of them lol.

Back