Zildjian planet z ride 20"
Sabian Pro china 18"

Hardware:
Mapex hi-hat stand
Mapex snare stand
Mapex double pedal
Premier straight cymbal stand
Premier boom cymbal stand

The stand for my china is a mini boom arm clamped onto an old broken stagg cymbal stand. This is because I had to move my china when I got this kit and I did not have a stand for it. I will be getting one soon.

The lighting in the room does not do it any favours but it still looks good :)

Attachments

• DSC05005.JPG
    DSC05005.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 552
  • DSC05006.JPG
    DSC05006.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 547
  • DSC05008.JPG
    DSC05008.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 552
  • DSC05013.JPG
    DSC05013.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 545
  • DSC05014.JPG
    DSC05014.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 557
  • DSC05015.JPG
    DSC05015.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 548
  • DSC05020.JPG
    DSC05020.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 533
  • DSC05018.JPG
    DSC05018.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 544
Congrats on the new Gretsch family gift. Big drums, big sound.

Nice drums, I wish I would have got those over my club mod's. Mainly for the kick, Congrats!

Awesome drums, I have the same but in the Silver Sparkle. Wish I'd have got the Black though...

Can I give you a head suggestion? I assume you play rock with a kit like that.

Toms: Remo Emperors over Ambassadors
Bass: Aquarian Superkick II, stock reso
Snare: Remo Powerstroke III over a Ambassador Snare Reso.

I have these (except I have a different snare, a steel one) and it sounds great.

Also, did you port the bass drum yourself? Mine isn't, that's all.

Thanks for the suggestions Sabian I will keep that in my mind and look into it when I have got the more important things I need.

The shop put the port in for me, I have got a silver hoop for it but it fell off as the tape was no good so I have got to put that back on.

I couldnt be any happier with it, the sound is so big and it is really comfortable to play.

Nice kit bro, Welcome to the family. Bet you get a big sound outta those drums. And im digging the finish.

Thanks for the suggestions Sabian I will keep that in my mind and look into it when I have got the more important things I need.

Yeah, that's fair enough. The first thing I did was ditch the standard Evans heads though, I hate hate hated them. A total rehead with what I said will cost you about 160 quid though, so it's not cheap.

So nice to see an AFFORDABLE, good looking, great sounding ROCK kit, with NORMAL sizes. I like how they combined classic toms, a deep snare, and an 18" deep bass on this kit.....VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!

Carefully crank the snare side head to tight and don't choke the snare wires and you should be OK?

Back