Pat Petrillo UK Clinic Tour June 8-12

Pat Petrillo

Silver Member
Hi, everyone

I will be returning to the UK for another clinic tour in June.

HERE ARE THE FINAL DATES

Monday, June 9: ACM, Guildford.
Tuesday, June 10: Poole Percussion/Percussion Works Drum Studio, Bournemouth MASTER CLASS.
Wednesday, June 10 Brighton Institute of Music, Brighton
Thursday, June 12: Drum Tech, London
Friday, June 13: Drumsense, Colin Woolway, Croydon LESSONS/MASTER CLASS! CALL: 020 8288 0863

Let me know if any of you will be there, as I would love to connect once again.

See you soon!

Last edited:
Awesome! I'd love to see ya Pat!

King

Where are you located? There are more dates coming soon! See you there.
Pat

Hi Pat, would you consider coming to Cardiff, in Wales? I would love to catch you at a clinic/lesson but all the locations you already have are a bit out of the way. Nobody comes to Wales :(

There's a drum shop in Cardiff that hosts drum clinics and masterclasses called Percussion House. They've had Ian Thomas, Cobham, Mark Richardson, Thomas Lang, the lot. Give them a try if you want...?

All the best,
Lloyd.

EDIT: Also, I think there's a shop in Newport where Colin Woolway teaches, called Drumbeat. They do regular clinics there too.

Last edited:
Hi, all

Here is the Updated Tour Schedule

If anyone lives in the London/Croyden area, contact Rock Bottom Music, Colin Woolway, Drumsense, as I am doing lessons and a master class there

In Bournemouth, I will be at Poole Percussion and teaching with Simon Mellish

See you soon!

Attachments

• Pat_Petrillo_UK_Clinic_TOUR_2009_512x692.jpg
    Pat_Petrillo_UK_Clinic_TOUR_2009_512x692.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 274
Hi, all

Thanks to all who have PM'd me about lessons!

There are a FEW SPACES LEFT for lessons and master class spots in
Croydon (Drumsense/Rock Bottom Music), and
Bournemouth/Thomas Tripp Night Club (Percussion Works/Christchurch)

Call the numbers in the previous posts, and set it up, or PM m e and I will give you the details!

See you in a few weeks!

Hey, guys

Had a nice trip across the pond last night (Virgin Atlantic Rocks), and I look forward to seeing some of you here in the UK this week! Look me up !

Cheers
Pat

Unfortunately I will be far up in the Northern wastelands and can't make the clinics. But I hope you enjoy the UK and that there isn't too much rain.

Yo, MFB!

It's cool, we will hook up next time. Let me know where you are, and what school/store is near you, and I will be sure to swing by. Only enough time for 5 locations this trip.

ACM today, 2 workshops. More later

Just completed my master class at Drum Tech, and thanks to ALL of you who came out! What a great reception, I had a blast..

Earlier in the day, it was Abbey Road..more on that later..

Lessons in Croydon in the AM..Looking forward to it!

Thanks to all of you who came to the master classes , clinics, and lessons! What a great trip, as usual, and I will be back again probably in March.

All the Best, and stay in touch !

Just completed my master class at Drum Tech, and thanks to ALL of you who came out! What a great reception, I had a blast..

Earlier in the day, it was Abbey Road..more on that later..

Lessons in Croydon in the AM..Looking forward to it!

Man, I would love to get inside Abbey Road and just sits for hours and soak up the karma.

Back