New Premiers

New_Barbarian

Just got this set (new to me) 300.00, and seem to be in great condition. I know they are APK's but anyone have more info on an exact year that they used the satin flame wrap , which I hardly ever see , and quality info would be great, I believe these were still made in England. Thanks

Attachments

• APK.jpg
    APK.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 548
  • APK 2.jpg
    APK 2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 541
Thank's for the responses, I've always like the white satin for a wrap, and have only seen a set like this once years ago, I jumped on it, I figure it would make a nice 2nd set, and might even get a rewrap in the future.

Ok, this is a pic from the auction, since I didnt set them up yet, I just got them out, and looked them over, and went over the chrome with Never-Dull. Very impressed with the hardware, and chrome, fantastic shape. Sizes are as follows :

Bass : 22x16

Tom : 10x9

Tom : 12x10

Tom : 14x12

Still looking for a snare that would have gone with it, and any other add on's, but not too much info, on the different sizes they made out there. Thank's

Attachments

• Premier 3.jpg
    Premier 3.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 353
Thank's for the advice, I've been off for awhile but I will check , and see if the auction is still running. Looks like a good snare.

Back