A PDP LXE with Zildjian cymbals DW pedals

Echo

This is my current kit in a few places, rehearsal halls, on stage and in the studio with Cavalier

PDP LXE in Natural Finish:
10 12 14 20

Two snares shown:
PDP SX Wood Hoop (14)
Mapex Black Panther Walnut (14)

Crahses and Hats are Zildjian K Custom Dark 14 15 and 16.

Ride and 18 Crash are K Constantinople

8 Splash is a Stagg Black Metal (Stagg splashes all the way)

Attachments

• IMG_7582 Resize 1.jpg
    IMG_7582 Resize 1.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 9,488
  • IMG_7601 Resize.jpg
    IMG_7601 Resize.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 3,496
  • IMG_9229 Reize.jpg
    IMG_9229 Reize.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 2,760
  • IMG_9232 Resize.jpg
    IMG_9232 Resize.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 2,955
  • Resize.jpg
    Resize.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 2,872
Nice...Awesome cymbals.

We'd appreciate a sound bite or two.

The kit is on record on three tracks at www.myspace.com/cavalieruk BUT the recording was a massively rushed job, we were still writing the songs at the time and the drum tracks were immature and not mix properly.
However if you really want to here it in full juice I have temporarily uploaded a live recording Cavalier did at BBC Radio York to my personal unused myspace. We recorded this track in one take in a small church and it sounds imense. The snare is the wood hoop and has almost no artificial reverb on it. The cymbals also come in to there own particularly in the climaxes of the tune, I think you will all enjoy it from a drummers perspective.
www.myspace.com/markstormont

Enjoy and feedback will of course be appreciated!!

E

wow man thats a fine looking kit i like the natural wood, and especially the cymbals, as well it looks super comfortable to just play, thanks for sharing, and the band sounds good.

Oh! and Check out the cymbal roll begining of 'No Looking Back' on the Cavalier myspace. It is the Constantinople ride and the K custom Dark 16" crash overlaid to produce a mamoth sound. :)

beautiful kit, nice cymbals, great set up and i liked the pic's - good moody lighting, enjoy playing those beaut's!

Back