Eyup, chickens!

Magenta

Platinum Member
Well, after an awful lot of depth-plumbing and whingeing over the past couple of days - weeks, actually, but it all came to a head FOF Mitch's thread - I stared the demons down today and played Mabel, and it felt good.

I've had my hand held and my arse kicked by a few DW friends, whom I'd like to thank for being bothered. I'll probably make a tit of myself again before too long, but I should be used to that by now.

And here, especially for James, is a picture of me after I'd finished drumming earlier.

Attachments

• Purple dress red hat.png
    Purple dress red hat.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 433
Madge, I'm not a mushy guy (just ask my wife), but that's the best news I've heard today. I just posted that thread because I missed your wit, but I'm glad I was some help.

And at the risk of sounding stupid, what is "FOF?"

I'm so happy to hear that, Madge!!

I AM kinda mushy, so hugs from across the pond. Keep on keeping on, my friend.

Well, after an awful lot of depth-plumbing over the past couple of days....

Ya, doctor says an occasional enema is not a bad thing!
Seriously though, welcome back.
Its funny how people come and go here and you wonder where they are. There are a few other names MIA.

Once a plumber, always a plumber...

gg64304047.jpg

Welcome back Sparkly Lady :)

Welcome back Madge.

Always knew you wouldn't desert us!

Thanks, folks - I'm glad I'm back. Going AWOL seemed like a good idea at the time, but in hindsight I might have dealt with the demons better if I'd had backup. Live and learn!

Madge, I'm not a mushy guy (just ask my wife), but that's the best news I've heard today. I just posted that thread because I missed your wit, but I'm glad I was some help.

And at the risk of sounding stupid, what is "FOF?"

"Following on from."

You missed my wit? Haga! Actually, I think it was my wits that were missing ;) but aww, Mitch.

...and how very Remus of me, not to thank you for the lovely pitcher!

It's wonderful, and if I squint (some more) the drumsticks could be pistols.

From the looks of that artwork, I have to assume you were having a hot flash- 180 degrees worth.

I'm sorry but I couldn't pass up some trig humor. It comes by so rarely. Pythagoras would be proud.

Look at the pic again....Madge is three times acutey!

Thangew, thangew...try the veal.

I think I missed out on something, possibly in my own absence, but glad to see you seem to have come back. This place draws us all back eventually....kind of the Hotel California effect ( you can check out, but you can never leave).

Obviously I've missed something. Glad you got over your dark night of the drumming soul, Madge. Stuff happens. Follow your passion and you can't go wrong.

Ya, doctor says an occasional enema is not a bad thing!

Yeah, well, with friends like you lot, who needs ...!

Its funny how people come and go here and you wonder where they are. There are a few other names MIA.

Mmm. I've been doing a bit of catching-up and noticed a couple of people who don't seem to be there. "As I was going up the stair," as it were.

the drumsticks could be pistols.

That would probably not be a very good idea, in my particular circumstance.

From the looks of that artwork, I have to assume you were having a hot flash- 180 degrees worth.

I'm sorry but I couldn't pass up some trig humor. It comes by so rarely. Pythagoras would be proud.

I'm glad you explained it, or I wouldn't have understood. I'm a drummer: counting to 1 is the limit of my mathematical ability! However, you have reminded me that I really ought to purchase a triangle ;)

& how exactly does one think you move forward without the occasional breasting? If mammary serves me correctly, I've positively lactated from time to time, & I'm still pert ;) ;) ;)

Groan. But seriously: Yes. You are still pert.

Back