Walnut... and Walnut

Unix

Silver Member
This is a new addition in our new gear. Walnut shell 13" x 6 1/2" x 3/8" (with Unix edge) with matching wood hoops, exterioir Walnut and interior Maple. The Maple is for the strenght.

Attachments

• CIMG0260.JPG
    CIMG0260.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 513
  • CIMG0263.JPG
    CIMG0263.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 510
  • CIMG0266.JPG
    CIMG0266.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 508
  • CIMG0268.JPG
    CIMG0268.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 509
  • CIMG0275.JPG
    CIMG0275.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 505
  • Copie de CIMG0267.JPG
    Copie de CIMG0267.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 507
Man, I usually don't comment on drum pictures, but I may have just fallen in love with that snare. That is basically my ideal snare, a walnut shell with wood hoops. Great job!! I wish I could afford it.

Love it...walnut is my favorite for snares...would love to have this drum!!!! work of art!!! any chance of getting to hear it?

That's work of Art François !

I like it very much ! You know, the only thing that your thread miss is sound file of your precious gem ;-)

Glad to see another Unix snare. One day...

Where is the Unix website? If I wanted to buy one RIGHT NOW I would not be able to. Am I missing something?

Where is the Unix website? If I wanted to buy one RIGHT NOW I would not be able to. Am I missing something?

Site is down because my hoster as closed his account. I found a new one, I just need to upload all my infos. It should be up and running next week.

Everyone should own a snare like that. Someone on this site once said that you never stop buying drums, but I have to say, one of those would make my collection complete. Great work Frank

Hey Francois,

It would be nice if you sent me a badge so i could put it on my snare that i had you build a few years ago......it never came with a badge

Francois---I've been a member over on GN for a short while now--I am following several stave/segment builders closely-- and I have to say your work appears to be right at the top of any and all quality builders. Very nice gear is an understatement. Please post more eye candy here and let us know when your new site is up. Again, great work...

Back