Me and My Mapex Meridian Maple w/ Gibraltar Rack

Attachments

• my mapex kit final.jpg
    my mapex kit final.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 611
  • 2010-11-06 14-56-33.004.jpg
    2010-11-06 14-56-33.004.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 610
congrats , you have a really nice kit, I personally like the cymbal selection.

by the way, what's the story behind that unique black wuhan china? is it custom made?

congrats , you have a really nice kit, I personally like the cymbal selection.

by the way, what's the story behind that unique black wuhan china? is it custom made?

I just upgraded from Zildjian ZXT series cymbals, which are a step above beginner ZBT series. I was at my local music store, and they didn't have a zildjian china in my price range. All they had was the Wuhan, so I hit it with my stick, liked the sound, and they let me have it at 20% off. I have no idea why it's black, but the wuhan logo is on the front of the cymbal in white lettering. I like it. Adds a sense of character to my kit. Thanks for the compliments.

I just upgraded from Zildjian ZXT series cymbals, which are a step above beginner ZBT series. I was at my local music store, and they didn't have a zildjian china in my price range. All they had was the Wuhan, so I hit it with my stick, liked the sound, and they let me have it at 20% off. I have no idea why it's black, but the wuhan logo is on the front of the cymbal in white lettering. I like it. Adds a sense of character to my kit. Thanks for the compliments.

I'm no Wuhan pro, but I've never seen one in black. Good find. Dont let it go.

Back