New. My Ddrum kit

ddrumrod09

I am new to the forum and decided to make one of my first posts to show my kit.

-Ddrum Dominion Ash Pocket in Blackburst
(diaxdepth)
20x20 kick/bass
10x8 tom(added)
12x8 tom
14x12 floor tom
16x12 floor tom
13x7 snare

other snares:
14 Spaun Acrylic
13 Pearl Maple Piccolo
13 Pearl Steel Piccolo
12 Pork Pie Lil Squiler
(soon hopefully 13 Pork Pie Patina)

Cymbals all Zildjian
Pic 2: Current Set up

2qx3omp.jpg

2renqsk.jpg

From what I see looks like a nice kit...a bit out of focus and bad lighting. Welcome to the Forum. Thanks for sharing

That might be an awesome looking kit. I can't really tell though. It looks like you were running through the room, or having a siezure as you snapped that pic. Its pretty dang fuzzy....

Phone pics are never to great sorry about the picture blur and lighting.

...That is not camera shake, that is just new drum excitement.

I am near sighted and I have astigmatism, so when I take off my glasses the pictures don't look as blurry.

Regardless, that is a very nice kit you have, and I bet it sounds even better than it looks.

Here's hoping that those drums help inspire you to play good enough to land your dream gig.

Barry

Looks great. It's good to see another ddrummer. I almost bought my ddrum kit in the same finish but decided on the redburst instead. Welcome!

The Ddrums & Zildjians look Great.. Congratulations on your investment!
Now go find a camera or better yet a video camera & lets us all
get to hear & see them :)

Best

Thanks for all the coments. I will try to take more better pictures eventually and buy some more parts and hopefully i can find a sweet ride. any questions let me know. also ddrumers post your pics. thanks.

welcome to the forum! great kit and real nice set up, Ddrum builds some unique drums...

Thanks for all the comments. i am still hoping on getting more and changing parts. comments pics and suggestions are welcome. thanks

and i play a variety of styles trying different things instead of sticking to one style.

nice kit mate. I'm considering this kit myself but in the 24" bass drum size, the dorian I think it's called(?). any chance we could get some clearer pics up to see the black burst finish?

Thanks. i will try to take more higher quality pictures as soon as i can. i was also thinkingon doing my ec2s over g1s for the toms and trying out a gmad with an eq1 coated white reso with the ddrum logo for heads. thoughts ideas and suggestions are welcome.

bump.....
anyone? any ideas avice suggestion pics comments anything?

It looks good man, don't feel left out if your post gets only so many comments and such. My advice would be this, as soon as you have grown tired of those EC2's swap them out with G2 coated over G1 clear. Not only will you hear the difference but your gonna feel it too!

Back