how come this forum is backwards?

RobWheeler

i'm pretty sure this is the only forum i've ever used that to find the first post, you have to go to the last page! lol, any reason it's this way? just wondering as i tend told read through random threads an it's kinda annoying having to go to the last page to read the first post to see what the thread is about!

You can change that in your User CP (link is on your upper left). I don't know how most prefer it, but like you, I like reading the first post first and I don't mind scrolling down to the last one. If it's a thread I've been following, I click the go-to-last-post button.

MikeM you are my man -)
Backwards have als annoyed me as all other forums I visit starts with the oldest post first.

thx

jorn

I kinda like it this way. But, then again, I'm backwards.

What I don't like about this forum is that they ban all the entertaining people.

I actually like it backwards as well...not sure what that says about me.

Just for the record, this forum iisn't backwards. It's very forward thinking. Don't be dissin my forum yo.

:)

So many other forums do it I'm used to it this way.
Not that I visit other forums of course.....

˙ǝɹǝɥ ɯoɹɟ ǝuıɟ sʞooן buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ¿spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ɟo ʞןɐʇ sıɥʇ ןןɐ sı ʇɐɥʍ

I was wondering the same thing. Sometimes on my computer though, it's fine. Sometimes it's backwards.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's backwards when you're not logged in. The post order is a profile setting, so when you're logged out it will just use the default setting for the forum.

Like when someone writes:

Above? That's the future!! How do you do agree with opinions yet expressed?!?!

haha! i have seen this..
when i first found this forum looking through posts i was like.. these threads don't make sense, the top first (top) post has nothing to do with the title?! haha

Back