Like a virgin, Yamaha bass drum plate.

Info request

How to contact SoCalMike? Is there a SoCalMike website? Average cost of the bass drum plate?

Thanks,

Dan

Find So. Cal Mikes posts on this thread. Click on his name. Send him a private message.

HTH

Looks a lot better with the black screws and without plastic washer...

30506593-7dc9a3892ad173dedc9060c521905a69.4ab391a4-full.jpg

Sunday some gig pics from the kit.

Last edited:
Do they make these plates to also cover Yamaha tom mounting holes as well??
As I am looking into changing my tom mount on my recording custom kit.

I'm interested in a plate for my Sonor Force 2005 bass drum. What options are available and about how much would it cost (shipping to TN, 37311)?

I want one like that red one but in BLACK.

Hook me up!

I'll sell my chrome one to anyone who wants it for 50% off if Mikey can make it happen.

To what?
Either the yamaha yess mount retro fit kit(if it's still available) or Rims. Thought that a plate covering the not used holes would look alot better than just bare hole or that beige cover yamaha was offering.

If something like this is available ,let me know.

Either the yamaha yess mount retro fit kit(if it's still available) or Rims. Thought that a plate covering the not used holes would look alot better than just bare hole or that beige cover yamaha was offering.

If something like this is available ,let me know.

I see what you are talking about what color is you kit and can we get some pic's?

I added Rims to my kit here is what it looks like with the Rims System added.
On the floor toms I added some chrome allen bolts to the holes

DSCN7150.jpg

DSCN7797.jpg

Here's a couple of pict's of my recording custom kit that I've owned since 1988. I been wanting to up-date the tom mounting system for years now,but never have got around to it.
Retro fit Yess mount or Rims not sure yet,all though I think Rims would probably be the easiest and cheapest way too go.I also have a Beech custom kit as well and that kit has the Yess type mount that I seem too like just fine. Originally have been writing to this forum because I was wondering if those custom plates were available for toms on pre-Yess style drums, some thing that would cover the tom mount holes on the shell, if I decided to install Rims. I like the look of your rims on that Maple custom Absolute kit,what brand of rims are those ??IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

Here's a couple of pict's of my recording custom kit that I've owned since 1988. I been wanting to up-date the tom mounting system for years now,but never have got around to it.
Retro fit Yess mount or Rims not sure yet,all though I think Rims would probably be the easiest and cheapest way too go.I also have a Beech custom kit as well and that kit has the Yess type mount that I seem too like just fine. Originally have been writing to this forum because I was wondering if those custom plates were available for toms on pre-Yess style drums, some thing that would cover the tom mount holes on the shell, if I decided to install Rims. I like the look of your rims on that Maple custom Absolute kit,what brand of rims are those ??View attachment 29322

View attachment 29323

Wow that's the Kit I always wanted!!!!!
I would say go Rims but that's just me.
It should be easy to make up some plates for that how many do you need?
I have the Gibraltar Tom Suspension Systems for my BCAN I went with them because of the Chrome finish

The tom bracket looks to be the same as the Older model?

Back