More drums...I'm so ashamed... :)

zambizzi

Platinum Member
I couldn't help myself. Honestly...I tried to resist...I struggled, thrashing and snarling like a demoniacally-possessed wildebeest cornered by a pack of angry wolves. In the end, my impulses got the best of me. I succumbed and submitted payment...I'm a weak, weak man.

I just bought this sucker on eBay, should be here in a few days.

Attachments

• 235829387_o.jpg
    235829387_o.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,112
  • 235829596_o.jpg
    235829596_o.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,117
  • 235848084_o.jpg
    235848084_o.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,131
  • 235848250_o.jpg
    235848250_o.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,093
  • 235848387_o.jpg
    235848387_o.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,110
  • 235848527_o.jpg
    235848527_o.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,098
Yeah the finish is KILLER. I'm not a double-bass guy so I'm going to immediately sell one of the kicks. I did want the 8", 10", 12", 14", 16" combo though...always wanted to try that setup. I play a fairly low-scale 4pc. 99% of the time.

Wow! That's an awsome set. Now don't sell the extra kick, it's awsome to have it, even if you will only play it once or twice.22, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 are my dream sizes.. you are one lucky (and wealthy) man...

Wow! That's an awsome set. Now don't sell the extra kick, it's awsome to have it, even if you will only play it once or twice.22, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 are my dream sizes.. you are one lucky (and wealthy) man...

Well, selling the extra kit should shave off a nice chunk of my purchase price, making them WAY cheap, for what I'm getting...especially w/ the cases thrown in for free. It came w/ two P-900 pedals too, which I don't need and will sell as well.

Wealthy? In spirit, yes. Financially? Not even close. :D

You f...king gearhead, another kit !

You told me you missed the Ludwig Classic deal right ? Now, It's obvious, you were in gears shopping mode... :p

I saw that in my daily venture down drumset lane. As I remember the price wasn't bad. And the cases look brand new. Go find Zam.
The only question I had for the guy was why he put both ports on one side rather than making them symmetrical.

Hmm. Funny, I seem to remember reading a certain someone saying, "I know I have had my last ply kit, but definatly not the last stave kit...."

Ah well, I guess the next step is to take pictures so I can print them out and do nasty things to them in my mind.

I mean......

Nice drum set!

Honesty? I can't blame you for giving into your instinct...VERY nice kit. Enjoy it!

Dude, I wish I had the money to just go and randomly buy a kit.

I envy you.

Enjoy them!

you should be ashamed....verrrrry ashamed.
wanna give me the p-900 pedal?

Yeah you should be ashamed...LOL :)
They are simply Gorgeous.. how could you Not resist...
A great find! I'm so jealous.....

You shouldn't be ashamed. You got a great deal on wonderful drums. Be happy. You got the sizes you've been wanting and cases too. The only reason you should be ashamed is if you've...I dunno...uh...ordered a bubinga stave drumset to your exact specifications from a world class drummaker that would induce an entire forum population to place it in their collective top 3 of drumsets.

But that's prolly a long shot. So don't be ashamed. Enjoy a modest step into drum ownership.

Back