My new DWs in the studio

mrchattr

Gold Member
Hey y'all! Here are my new DWs, set up in the studio where my one cover band just recorded our new demo.

DRUMS:

DW Collector Series drums with a Jazz Series tom mount and ride mount. Black Oyster Glass FinishPly wrap (it is really sparkly under lights, but not in these pics):
16"x20" bass
8"x12" rack tom
14"x14" floor tom with legs
5.5"x14" snare

CYMBALS:

These are listed from left to right, if you are sitting behind the kit:
14" Zildjian A New Beat Hi Hats
20" Zildjian Ride from 1969 (used as both a crash and a ride)
18" Zildjian Crash from 1973 (a great cymbal to crash-ride on)
22" Sabian B8 Pro Heavy Ride from 1995 (still the best ride I've ever played)
18" Zildjian A Heavy Crash from 2004 (insanely good bell which I use sometimes)

PERCUSSION AND HARDWARE:

LP John Dolmayan mini-timbales
LP 5 3/4" cha-cha cowbell
Various cymbal stands
Iron Cobra double pedal set up as a single for this session
Iron Cobra two-legged hi hat stand
Tama Limited Edition 1st Chair throne

Enjoy, my friends!!!!!!!!!

pic1j.jpg

pic2uxq.jpg

pic3c.jpg

pic4q.jpg

pic5sge.jpg

pic6dcz.jpg

Very nice, how did the recording turn out?

Thanks, man. I'm pretty pleased with it. You can check out the audio at www.myspace.com/papulse - all of the tracks are from this session. For whatever reason, the producer started "Brick House" half way through the 5-stroke roll at the beginning, so we are getting a new version, but other than that, it works.

Nice kit. Your recordings are great as well. Your about an hour an a few minutes away from me.

Due to a major emergency, I need to sell this kit. I am asking $1700, but will go down a bit for DW people. I will also split shipping if I need to ship it. It is in mint condition.

All I am selling is the drums 4 drums, the tom mount, the floor tom legs, and the ride cymbal mount (which is on the bass drum).

for a moment there i thought you were sitting on the drums in that last picture, i said "damn! this guy is a giant!" LOL
Really gorgeous kit... i love the Oyster finish and the sizes are perfect... I'm oficially jealous..

Back