New pics of my old kit.

Zickos

Gold Member
I just did a photo shoot of my Zickos kit(s) and I thought I would share. My wife calls it a pissing contest.

DSCF1152.JPGDSCF1153.JPG
DSCF1156.JPGDSCF1157.JPG
DSCF1159.JPGDSCF1161.JPG

And, of course, you have to put them in something.

DSCF1163.JPG

awesome! i love acrylic kits.

do you actually lean your floor tom away from you?

He kept getting distracted by his own reflection in it... That's why I'm not allowed to own any drums with a chrome finish.

Beautiful kit sir. Now I know you play a bit of jazz here and there but is that your main gig? I've never owned an acrylic kit but I've always thought of them as loud live rock drums (Bonzo).

Also I'm digging your stands. Are those Gibraltar single braced? Ever since I saw Caddywumpus' stripped down setup I've been wanting to switch to lighter hardware.

Beautiful drums. I've never played an acrylic kit, how do they sound?

I was heartbroken when your old set got stolen. This is a beautiful, majestic, and glorious return to form for you. And I love the versatility with your setup... especially the floor-tom conversion. It's truly four or five kits in one!

Daredrummer,

I think they sound big and full. That's why I like them.

Alparrot,

They make at lest three sets as shown in the pics. I suppose you could use other configurations but I haven't tried them. I also use them with other snares but I like the Zickos the most with the big band.

I didn't know you had a pool! Also, it was pretty easy to figure out my drum teacher was on this forum. How many Zickos fans are there in Norman?

This is Chris by the way.

I didn't know you had a pool! Also, it was pretty easy to figure out my drum teacher was on this forum. How many Zickos fans are there in Norman?

This is Chris by the way.

Not my pool. It's my brother-in-laws. Makes for a good setting for pics.

BTW, welcome to the forum, Chris.

Back