Hilarious, disrespectful, yet so skilful :)

Maybe it's just me, but I thought that sounded like a bunch of drunks. And that was Weckl? Wow.

They'd play something dumb, the crowd goes nuts. I just don't get it.

What was funny about that again?

Maybe it's just me, but I thought that sounded like a bunch of drunks. And that was Weckl? Wow.

Did not enjoy.

1240265992468.jpg

disrespectful, yes.

Hilarious? Not really.

That joke has been done over and over to many name artists. It was maybe funny the first time, but it's been done to death.

It makes me wonder where people get enough free time to download the video, replace the audio, sync it up, and then re-upload it.

It was like the type of nightmares that wake me up in a cold sweat at night- me and my band playing a gig and it sounding like this! :)
Scary stuff!

It's a joke, no, really, it's a joke :)

The guy who put this together has taken the time to play/parody each part & perfectly sync it to the video. Very clever. Watch all the way through, & the joke becomes more & more obvious.

Here's another one, & not a single visual cue is missed :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89zM9pZzt0U

Ah gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. I was ready to avoid any Chick Corea at all costs.

its a joke

search "shreds" on youtube....they have been around for many years

they take a lot of artists and put this ridiculous audio behind it

check this one out ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_M9zWORBuA

disrespectful, yes.

Hilarious? Not really.

That joke has been done over and over to many name artists. It was maybe funny the first time, but it's been done to death.

It makes me wonder where people get enough free time to download the video, replace the audio, sync it up, and then re-upload it.
Sorry Ian, I'm showing my ignorance here. I'm finding them funny because I've not heard of these before. I'll get back under my rock ;)

I knew a lot of people don't appreciate the sound of the Electrik Band, but really...

The Axel F moment was stand out.

Sorry Ian, I'm showing my ignorance here. I'm finding them funny because I've not heard of these before. I'll get back under my rock ;)

Crawling under the same rock as I've never heard of these before either.

I'll say, as an admirer of Chick Corea,Weckl and all shown playing on the video - I find this absolutely hysterical...

Back