Merry Christmas Drummerworld :)

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Merry Christmas to all of you :)

I wish I had a little more time to participate within the forum :(

Anyway, best wishes for the festive period, have a smashing time full of love, joy, celebrations and presents with your Friends and Family.

Love

Henri

And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family Henri.Spending the holiday with my beautiful daughter this year,....I'm kind of chuffed.:)

And to all of my drum brothers,Merry Christmas.:)

Steve B

Merry Christmas to you as well, Henri, Steve and the rest of DW!!

And Happy Holidays to those of you of other Faiths.

Cheers!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to all you and your families. Hope Santa can fit a new set of Yamaha Phoenix drums in his sleigh :)

Hope Santa can fit a new set of Yamaha Phoenix drums in his sleigh :)
Or maybe even a great drum set! ;)

Seriously, thank you to everyone here for continuing to make this place feel like somewhere I'm welcome. It means a lot.

Rich blessings on all of you this festive season, & may you all get to hold your precious ones.

Good health & cyber hugs to all, Andy.

Or maybe even a great drum set! ;)

Seriously, thank you to everyone here for continuing to make this place feel like somewhere I'm welcome. It means a lot.

Rich blessings on all of you this festive season, & may you all get to hold your precious ones.

Good health & cyber hugs to all, Andy.

You'd be more welcome if you could send a Guru kit up to Lancashire....

You must have one knocking about surely :)

Happy Christmas to you, your family and everyone on the board.

Now...that's enough nicey nice stuff....I'm a punk rocker....f*** Christmas :)

Happy Holidays to all! Thank you for making this year special by welcoming back a wayward soul. ;)

Merry Christmas you guys, wayward souls, and all who come here seeking shelter.

Merry Christmas!

And of course for everyone else:
Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all.

Excellently navigated multi cultural PC holiday well wishing there Jeremy.

Lol...Thanks Uncle Larry. Best to you and yours.

Merry Christmas to all....hope Santa left everyone the drum equipment they wanted.

Merry Christmas to all....hope Santa left everyone the drum equipment they wanted.

Santa brought me this, I'm really diggin it.

Attachments

• 512ei7uVYKL__SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    512ei7uVYKL__SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 101
Happy Christmas to everyone. Hope your stocking has something other than coal in it!

Merry Christmas! I hope remembering His birth brings blessings and joy!

Back