My New GRETSCH USA CUSTOM

Beautiful drums.

I stopped by my local shop last night and a 3-piece set of USA Customs in Burnt Orange Gloss in 12/14/18 configuration. OMG. Just stunning. Then I made the mistake of striking the 8x12 tom with a stick. I literally squealed. It sounded so good.

I can see the writing on the wall. I'll end of owning a set of these one day.

I can only see certain types of photos here on DW (as I am using a work computer) so my crappy luck. I don't known why. I just see little square boxes with a "x' in them. How cruel. Oh well, I'm sure they're gorgeous.

Beautiful drums.

I stopped by my local shop last night and a 3-piece set of USA Customs in Burnt Orange Gloss in 12/14/18 configuration. OMG. Just stunning. Then I made the mistake of striking the 8x12 tom with a stick. I literally squealed. It sounded so good.

I can see the writing on the wall. I'll end of owning a set of these one day.

I'd be happy with just those 3 pieces in those sizes. Still pretty pricey though, just for that, I bet.

Wow, stunning kit man, it really looks gorgeous, I want to play it :)

Nice videos too, I liked your "test" solo, it sounds as good as it looks.

Amazing kit....I love Satin Walnut and the Gold Hardware goes with that finish perfectly. I've liked that snare drum since its introduction.....eyed it up many times online.
Congratulations on some very fine drums and gear.

Cheers,
Gary

Very classy looking kit. The gold hardware goes very well with that finish.

Félicitations! Amuse toi bien.

Amazing kit....I love Satin Walnut and the Gold Hardware goes with that finish perfectly. I've liked that snare drum since its introduction.....eyed it up many times online.
Congratulations on some very fine drums and gear.

Cheers,
Gary

NEWS !!!

K Custom Fast Crash 17" :
IMG_2667-1.jpg

Drums Now :
IMG_2701-1.jpg

Back