The Magnificent 7... a must have book for drummers

I picked one up just recently from Maxwells and it looks amazing!

I'm currently shedding a Bill Stewart transcription solo that has me against the ropes.

Once I'm done with this, I plan on getting to work in the book.

I picked one up just recently from Maxwells and it looks amazing!

I'm currently shedding a Bill Stewart transcription solo that has me against the ropes.

Once I'm done with this, I plan on getting to work in the book.

were you at Steves or did you order on line?

hit me up next time you are in town

I would love to explore Steves shop with you, grab a cup of coffee and chew the fat

were you at Steves or did you order on line?

hit me up next time you are in town

I would love to explore Steves shop with you, grab a cup of coffee and chew the fat

I was actually in town for a very brief visit and was saddened that all I had was my cell and no computer to get a hold of you (don't have your cell#). Believe me, had I thought of it an advance you would of known for sure.

Sometime, PM me your phone number if you don't mind and when I get there again (there will be a next time) you will be the first to know so we can make arrangements to do what you say.

I was actually in town for a very brief visit and was saddened that all I had was my cell and no computer to get a hold of you (don't have your cell#). Believe me, had I thought of it an advance you would of known for sure.

Sometime, PM me your phone number if you don't mind and when I get there again (there will be a next time) you will be the first to know so we can make arrangements to do what you say.

digits PM'd

hit me up anytime

text or call ....whatever you prefer

digits PM'd

hit me up anytime

text or call ....whatever you prefer

Thanks Anthony. I only carry a cheapie / crappy TracPhone which I'm not even sure accommodates texting but I'll be sure to call! Much appreciated and looking forward to the next time I get there.

Just ordered it. I definitely need some deep stuff that I can sink my teeth into for a long time.

I'm by no means a jazz drummer but I've spent years developing "chops". Nowhere as much time developing a musical approach. It's about time.

Just ordered it. I definitely need some deep stuff that I can sink my teeth into for a long time.

I'm by no means a jazz drummer but I've spent years developing "chops". Nowhere as much time developing a musical approach. It's about time.

Jeff

a cat like you is going to LOVE this book....

you will eat it up bro .....chew it up and spit out diamonds

Very cool, man. Looks like I need to pick this up!

Ha.. Cool the youtube video shows Bill Stewart playing at Smokes. I went there the last time I was in NYC last year and saw a 'smokin' band. The drummer had his snare on such a steep angle he had to cross his hat hand 'under' his snare hand.. Looked weird but it worked!

I picked this book at Maxwell over the summer and I've been loving it, I've been working on Lewis Nash's Monk's Dream for the last couple of months, now I'm gonna start tackling Harland's Back Bay Blues, which is just ridiculous. This book is a must have!

Back