Jaldaboath live in studio

PQleyR

Platinum Member
Hi all...me again. This time with something a bit different...this is my band Jaldaboath performing live in the studio with lots of cameras. All audio and video post production by me. I'm exhausted. Want to share this with you but can't think to type anything interesting, so here it finally is:

Jaldaboath - Seek the Grail

Thank you! Your playing is really cool by the way. Yeah, it's probably not what anyone expects...this isn't normal music by any stretch of the imagination.

I forgot to mention that this is the first of 9 videos from this session, I'll post the others when they're done. They'll probably appear every couple of weeks or so.

This song is way too awesome for words! I love it so much!

I was hoping the flute was a live player and not a backing track, but still, way too cool!

Ben, I've been so busy & self consumed that I missed this. You really are the absolute wizard of mirth based rock unctuousness! A unique individual in every respect. It's an honour to know you :)

Thank you! Your playing is really cool by the way. Yeah, it's probably not what anyone expects...this isn't normal music by any stretch of the imagination.

I forgot to mention that this is the first of 9 videos from this session, I'll post the others when they're done. They'll probably appear every couple of weeks or so.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I'll be on the lookout for the other session videos. This is some great footage! I really love the originality of it. Fantastic work by all the members in the video.

Good playing. That song makes me want to get a really thick warm beer, and dance around the room.

Thanks to those of you who commented on this after I last saw it, I've been really busy lately so not round these parts too much.

While I'm working on the next proper video, here's a drum cam only video of Seek The Grail in response to one or two people asking for one:

Seek The Grail - Drum cam

Back