New Bosphorus 22" Masters Vintage Ride

MicB

Hey guys,

Just thought would put up a pic of my new love.. Such a beautiful cymbal I have never been so satisfied after spending money on cymbals! Very versatile too :)

Sound clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNzvO7wXC98

wb85c8.jpg

qx7adj.jpg

Thanks Vegas! That was a song I wrote for university in the studio. Thats the exact ride from the pictures - glad you like :)

-MicB

Congratulations! These are just fabulous and it sounds like you are already aware of that!

I have a complete set of these things and just can't imagine playing finer cymbals.

Sounds fantastic! Looks magnificent too! I love Bosphorus so much especially the Master Vintages, Turks, and Hammer Hats. Great playing to! I love everything!

very cool. been wanting to try the Master Vintage series. i have Traditional & New Orleans. of course, i need MORE. looking for a 20" that is good for riding / crashing & a big china w/ a few rivets.

I say a Turk 20" would do you well. And the Zildjian A Swish Knockers are great. 22" Swish with 22 rivets. Mmmmmm.... Or if you want more definition and less wash, the Meinl Byzance Jazz China/ride 22" is great and it has 4 rivets.

very cool. been wanting to try the Master Vintage series. i have Traditional & New Orleans. of course, i need MORE. looking for a 20" that is good for riding / crashing & a big china w/ a few rivets.

The Master Vintage comes in a 20" and are really great for crashing on.

www.cymbalsonly.com
(Not sure if I am aloud to post links like this on this forum so mods/admin delete this if so)

You may know of the website, if not check them out they have some there and you can listen to sound clips of the exact cymbal that you want to purchase.

-MicB

thx guys. have to check them both locally. i hear good things about the Turk too & they look insane. love the look of the new orleans...that raw unlathed patina is stunning.

Back