My Amber Exports

klopee

although my new custom kit arrives in like 2 weeks, i thought i would post some pics of my exports that have done me well for the past 8 years.

Drums:
Pearl Export 2000 Select (Amber Mist)
12x9
16x16
22x18
14x4 Pearl Maple Piccolo Snare drum
Cymbals:
13" Zildjian A Custom Projection Hi Hats
14" Zildjian A Custom Crash
17" Zildjian A Medium Crash
18" Zildjian A Rock Crash
20" Zildjian China High
21" Zildjian A Sweet Ride

Pearl Eliminator Double Pedal

DSC00516.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

004.jpg

*note* the B8 ride is long gone, and the picture of me playing is old... the configuration is now the way it is in the first 2 pics*

I'm no Pearl fan but that is a rather nice looking set up. Your Zildjian cymbal choices are good ones as well.

im not a pearl fan either, my dad (an ex-drummer) picked them out for my bar mitzvah present when i was 13. i've never seen another pearl with the same finish, i really like it.

thanks about the cymbals. my personal favourite is the 21" sweet ride, it sounds like a giant crash... but still have a really nice ping when im riding on it.

Nice stuff. Really pretty finish. Do you play in a band?

man i can't imagine having to play the same kit for 8 years. you are definitely a better man than i. but what type of kit are you ordering..?

already ordered it, it should be ready in a week or two

the company is called UDRUM (out of burlington, ontario, canada)
i got:
12x8, 14x14, 20x20, royal blue satin stain, with black chrome tube lugs (50% offset)
13x6.5 dark red satin stain snare with silver chrome tube lugs

i cant wait!

rest assured i will be bringing my camera to the UDRUM shop, and pictures will be up that night lol

Back