My Brady Kit

mattyg@@

This is my beautiful Brady kit. The finish is wandoo burl, shell sizes are 8x8, 10x9, 12x10, 14x14, 16x14, 22x17 and the snare is a 14x6.5 jarrah block shell. Hope yous like the pics. I'll try to get more up here.

n643871658_716408_660.jpg

n643871658_716411_5416.jpg

Last edited:
oooooh very nice kit, i dig the finish! can i get some cymbal specs as well? and yes more pics please!!!!

the cymbals are all Zildjian,
14" new beat hi hats
16" A custom projection crash
18" A medium thin crash
20" A ping ride
16" A china high
and i have an 10" A splash which isnt in the picture.
the new beat hi hats are my favourite. not too loud, not too soft. very crisp and sound awesome when played open. they sound better the more they get beaten.

Nice! Glad to see some other Brady kits on here. Maybe we should start our own thread... "post pics of Brady drums here". It's interesting to see the change in the finish from you current kit, to mine from 5 years ago.

I have to say congrats on owning such beautiful drums. I honestly don't know if I've ever seen a better looking kit. I like the sizes too.....I'll bet they sound killer huh?

That is my old endorser kit I sold about a year ago. You must know Chuck Mann.

who's chuck mann? did you mean that this is your old kit and did i buy it off a guy called chuck? no i bought this kit brand new at Drumcity in sydney as a 4 piece, then i custom ordered the 8" and 16" and the snare. im getting a pearl reference in a few weeks too, it will be interesting to see how they compare

who's chuck mann? did you mean that this is your old kit and did i buy it off a guy called chuck? no i bought this kit brand new at Drumcity in sydney as a 4 piece, then i custom ordered the 8" and 16" and the snare. im getting a pearl reference in a few weeks too, it will be interesting to see how they compare

Wow..my bad but that is the exact configuration, down to the snare that I used for a few years. Congrats!
Chuck is a guy who buys all my Pork Pie kits as well as some strays I get like the Bradys, DW etc that I get.

Back