Gretsch Purewood Renown BUBINGA 6pc - New Kit - 1st Post - Tell me what you think!

Re: Gretsch Purewood Renown BUBINGA 6pc - New Kit - 1st Post - Tell me what you think

First, I'd like to say thank you to all you who have commented so far. It's really encouraging to have some positive feedback - especially from fellow drummers. DrummerWorld has been super cool so for. Now, time to answer these questions. :)

Welcome to the Forum and thank you for sharing an absolute beauty you have there! WOW!!! You will always find DrummerWorld super cool...bunch of great drummers here in both character and ability. Enjoy your kit and DW

Re: Gretsch Purewood Renown BUBINGA 6pc - New Kit - 1st Post - Tell me what you think

This kit is killer for sure! I was drooling over it before it came out and when it did I was all over it! I actually got in new in the box from ebay @ just $2000! Huge steal, and it's amazing! But the reason I was responding is because I was shocked to see that you sold the snare and spilt up the collectors kit! That will significantly devalue the kit in the future!

Amazing kit and cymbals dude, but one thing. How do you get to you kit as your 2nd floor tom seems way to close to get into the pedals. might just be the pic i dunno.

Amazing drums there DaNo - good choice!

Welcome to the "Purewood Gang"

And - I will echo the first reply there - Very nice cymbal selection.

BUBINGA - African Rosewood - (Guibourtia demeusei)

Beautiful wood - And Gretsch too - double nice !

Last edited:
Back