I Kissed A Girl...Another new band.

Yep, that's the bottom line.

Jeez Poly, you always hit the nail on the head....AND speaking of bottoms....A simple bass line will do, thank you very much. Bass players that are frustrated guitarists just muddy up the landscape....lead bass? NO...please don't....

A TRUE bassist?

Will keep it simple and THUMPIN'...

A drummers dream come true!

We play to the bass, so let's keep it simple and SERVE the song.....yes?

I LOVE Mike P's drumming....but you know what...as I get older and bolder...RINGO is the man....Perfect song-master, that!

The PERFECT BEATLEMEISTER!

And to think that back in the day I could out-gun Ringo....uh...no. Just my ego...

Sure, I was schooled with Mitch Mitchell, Rich, the jazz greats, Joe P....his son Jeff, but Lordy....simple drumming.....

THAT takes years of schooling...YEARS of it, and Joe told me many many years ago..."Patience...it'll come....PATIENCE kid....!"....and It did....PLUS I suppose getting older helps a bit.....Love the big J!

I LOVE Neil P too...., but Ringo out-guns him....by miles and miles and miles....(See The Who).

www.myspace.com/hookmeisters

Last edited:
Jeez Poly, you always hit the nail on the head....AND speaking of bottoms....

Yes, speaking of bottoms, it doesn't escape my notice that you are sitting behind the band, which means your view would be ...

tsk tsk tsk :p

I agree with you about bassists. In rock, guitarists usually concern themselves a bit more with riffs, harmony and melody than rhythm whereas bassists have more emphasis on rhythm. The result is the latter tend to groove more.

Bottoms up!

I agree with you about bassists. In rock, guitarists usually concern themselves a bit more with riffs, harmony and melody than rhythm whereas bassists have more emphasis on rhythm. The result is the latter tend to groove more.

Sometimes yes...Most times no. I've played with a lot of bass players who know ZIP about rhythm.

The fifth song...REFRACTION on my....

www.myspace.com/hookmeisters is a perfect example. The pipes on this girl!

Raven is 19 y.o. a great singer and good bassist. Her lines are clean, simple and very sexy....

As I'm inclined to bend.... I'll be adding drums to her song soon.

Last edited:
Back