My Kits...Couple of Pearl's

ntime

Here are my two Pearl kits. The first is a Masters Premium BRP in Cranberry Fade and Black Chrome hardware. The second is a Vision VLX in Ruby Fade. Specs are below.

Masters
22x18 bass drum
12x9 tom
16x16 floor tom
14x6.5 Eric Singer snare drum

Vision
22x18 bass drum
12x9 tom
16x16 floor tom
14x5.5 SMX snare drum

Cymbals (used with both kits)
Zildjian A Custom 15" crash
Zildjian A Custom 16" crash
Zildjian A Custom 14" hats
Paiste Reflector Bell Ride 22" the Powerslave

Attachments

• new Masters 1.JPG
    new Masters 1.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 499
  • vlx smx 3.JPG
    vlx smx 3.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 514
I'm partial to red. Ergo you have 2 very nice looking sets.

Very nice kits but what's the point in having 2 kits by the same manufacture and the same shell sizes? At first glance they almost look like the same picture.

Nice kits mate. just wondering why one high end kit and one mid range. Is it practice/gig or just so that the choice is there?

I used to play in church a few years ago and I was looking to do that again. I did buy the Vision to play out with. For the money they are very good sounding drums. My Masters will always be at home. Thanks for the compliments.

Very nice kits but what's the point in having 2 kits by the same manufacture and the same shell sizes? At first glance they almost look like the same picture.

I'm a big fan of Pearl drums, but I've been looking at a Ludwig as of late. I have a 13" tom for the Vision that I use from time to time. I also have special ordered a couple of virgin bass drums to go with it too. They should arrive around Aug. or Sept. Thanks for the compliment.

Both deffinately nice looking kits, I love the new vision series drums... It was a toss up when I was in the market between a vision kit, and a catalina mod kit. I chose the mod, love it,... but sometimes I wonder what life would be like otherwise....?

Both deffinately nice looking kits, I love the new vision series drums... It was a toss up when I was in the market between a vision kit, and a catalina mod kit. I chose the mod, love it,... but sometimes I wonder what life would be like otherwise....?

Thanks for the compliment, I definitely appreciate it. This is my second Vision VLX, I sold the first one in an attempt to scale down on drum gear. I've pieced this one together via eBay. When I bought the first one, I was actually looking for a good used Export on eBay and came across the Vision. It was the right color and the right price and so I bought it. I was truly amazed the first time I played it. I couldn't believe how good it sounded which is why I replaced the one I sold.

Back