new setup, New ride and some gis photos

Khaine88

So i had a gig today with a new band i joined and all went well. heres some pics of my new setup, i went for the flat style setup. also got to use my new k custom hybrid ride.

04082009789.jpg

07082009792.jpg

Thought i better give my cymbals a nice clean for the gig :)
07082009794.jpg

07082009795.jpg

As a fellow orange drum set player, I can tell you its a great finish for drums. Especially in a sweet little four piece like yours.

Very nice, tight looking setup. I like the way the bass is kind of virgin with the ride monted in it. Boy are your Zildjians shiny.

forgot to ask, how was the gig?

Sweet kit! Are those P-90's on that Tele?

Re: new setup, New ride and some gig photos

@ TFITTING942
i like the bassdrum like this allthough i really need a clamp so that i dont have to waste a stand on my tom in order to get the whole falt set up going on.
The gig went pretty well i made an error comming into a certain section of a song but managed to cover it up pretty well. the only major problem was that there was only a small crowd due to most people at this time of year being on holiday.

@ Boxcaran
i know he likes blink alot but im not sure hes their greatest fan. i think he just liked the colour and the sound and went for it

@ Gretchdrummer
i think the guitarists telecaster is a cheaper model with some random lower end seymour duncans on it but it still sounds ok for itd purpose

Back