New My DrumCraft

Love that finish!

Never heard of that company before, how do they sound?

Am I the only one who thinks the lugs look like lego blocks? (no offense)

-Jonathan

Nice kit! The hardware looks very interesting...

I agree, I'm totally digging the satin/flat nickel type hardware finish, and the design. Now I gotta go Google DrumCraft and see what I can find.

The sensation of discovering something new and extraordinary is only ever surpassed by the emotion of possessing it.

DrumCraft is the new brand that not simply offers high quality drums it also offers style that derives from German engineering and design.
Our drive, effort and passion are to give you an instrument that you really dig to play. DrumCraft drums are created to stand out and be different in visuals without making compromises on functions. They are built to inspire you every time you perform on them. No matter whether you’re having fun in your rehearsal room or you’re playing 10.000 people venues with your band. You’re the heartbeat of your music, you’re the pulse. You deserve an instrument with soul – nothing less.

To create this kind of instrument we craft to three main principles.
Principle 1: Cast the soul into an instrument by Quality and Design
Principle 2: Sustainability – Responsibility – high end materials
Principle 3: Innovation and Details for Drummers

It appears from their website that they make their own shells, hardware, pedals, the works. Very nice goods but no USA distribution, only Europe, and no prices to be found. they do look good to me for sure.

The sensation of discovering something new and extraordinary is only ever surpassed by the emotion of possessing it.

DrumCraft is the new brand that not simply offers high quality drums it also offers style that derives from German engineering and design.
Our drive, effort and passion are to give you an instrument that you really dig to play. DrumCraft drums are created to stand out and be different in visuals without making compromises on functions. They are built to inspire you every time you perform on them. No matter whether you’re having fun in your rehearsal room or you’re playing 10.000 people venues with your band. You’re the heartbeat of your music, you’re the pulse. You deserve an instrument with soul – nothing less.

To create this kind of instrument we craft to three main principles.
Principle 1: Cast the soul into an instrument by Quality and Design
Principle 2: Sustainability – Responsibility – high end materials
Principle 3: Innovation and Details for Drummers

It appears from their website that they make their own shells, hardware, pedals, the works. Very nice goods but no USA distribution, only Europe, and no prices to be found. they do look good to me for sure.

Are you a sales rep for them Mr. Mayor?

-Jonathan

I am open to all interviews. I just found their website interesting and love good quality German made products. 8+)

Love that finish!

Never heard of that company before, how do they sound?

Am I the only one who thinks the lugs look like lego blocks? (no offense)

-Jonathan

legoblocks lug? your funny :) me too
Sound.........um......... one word Bright DW Kit???
feeling myself

Back