Derrick Pope: Moeller - One Handed Roll - Heel Toe - DrumSet

Re: my moeller video

great vid !! It makes the moeller technique really clear you should get in touch with Hudson !!

-Chris

thank you very much.

i didn't have a clue about the moeller technique before watching your excellent video, really really helpful.

thanks again

Really nice video, thx bro ;-)

I learned some nice things from that, I have executed Moeller technique with my left hand (trad grip) pretty good, but my right hand can't keep up with the left, weird, i'm not a lefty hehe

Hey thanks! I just watched it all through.
You are VERY good at explaining things to students who don't know anything about it.
Your video is even better than the videos by Dom Famularo. His extreme happiness while explaining can bother the learning process ;)
So are you going to make some more videos like this? Is there any network of drummers who give high quality cyberlessons yet apart from sponsors? Start one on drummerworld.com!

What your video told me: Moeller is eeeeasy, haha thanks again...

Awesome video, kudos.

Yeah, nicely done. You have a natural teaching style that is interesting and easy to understand.

Hey Great vid, after watching this one, the moeller seems to be very simple right now.
thanks... Show us some more vid's will ya?

hey
greaaat vid!
ive been lookin on other threads ,about how 2 do the moeller, and i couldnt really get it , by reading about it, i needed a video!
that was so easy to understand.
maybe you could do another vid , showin the moeller around the kit , on that nice lookin elecric kit youve got ther
thanx

Raymond Bloom said:
Really nice video, thx bro ;-)

I learned some nice things from that, I have executed Moeller technique with my left hand (trad grip) pretty good, but my right hand can't keep up with the left, weird, i'm not a lefty hehe

i actually had the same problem for a while. i'm also right handed.

This video is great! Likin' the Coors Light shirt too.

- Marc

I thought the Coors Light shirt was a nice touch too. You definitely have an affinity for teaching.

Thank you all for the very positive and encouraging feedback. I wasn't sure how well this video would go over but I'm thrilled to see that many are enjoying it and learning a bit. I will definitely do more vids. I'm working on one now that will demonstrate the double strokes on the bass drum using different techniques, and one with more exotic hand techniques like the freehand, the jojo meyer open close, the buddy rich open close, etc. Any suggestions are more than welcome, and thank you all again!

Derrick
[email protected]

djp132 said:
I'm working on one now that will demonstrate the double strokes on the bass drum using different techniques, and one with more exotic hand techniques like the freehand, the jojo meyer open close, the buddy rich open close, etc. Any suggestions are more than welcome, and thank you all again!

Derrick
[email protected]
I will deffinetely want to see them ;-)

Thank you for the time and effort you're spending, every little thing that one can learn something means a lot!

Great vid man. just yestarday i started trying to learn it, and i was using threads and posts to help. they did but they cud not explain it thouroughly through writing. Now after being showed and having it explained well i can learn it much better.

Back