New Name, Same Great Abapicaltaenia Taste

porter

Platinum Member
Just so none of you get confused by my name change :)

I actually don't think I ever properly introduced myself. I'm 17 & I love pretty much all music, but I often find myself playing metal. Gear junkie. America's least popular cereal mascot. Hi!

Just so none of you get confused by my name change :)

I actually don't think I ever properly introduced myself. I'm 17 & I love pretty much all music, but I often find myself playing metal. Gear junkie. America's least popular cereal mascot. Hi!

When you change your name, you do it right! Haha

Despite your explanation I never could remember how to pronounce your previous name, so whenever I read it I envisioned an alpaca instead of the worm thingie.

porter doesn't bring up any visions of worms or alpacas. :)

My previous moniker's coordinates were coagulated into a stratum of phoneticism that surpassed the antisesquipedalian tenets of the forum :)

Porter is actually my middle name, so I will name the worm 'porter' and he will remain as such.

Last edited:
My previous name's coordinates were coagulated into a stratum of phoneticism that surpassed the antisesquipedalian tenets of the forum :)
That entire sentence is waaaay too intelligent for this crowd, please use layman's terms in the future (remember, you're talking to drummers here) : P

My previous moniker's coordinates were coagulated into a stratum of phoneticism that surpassed the antisesquipedalian tenets of the forum :)

I wish I could have written that. I also wish I could have understood it.

I've always thought of you as "Abflqwj;oijcmpek8dkjrw". Porter is more manageable, somehow.

Did someone say "porter"?

Mmmmm...

esq-porter-0412-xlg.jpg

I remember a thread where you described to Larry the meaning and pronunciation of your previous moniker, and since then I have repeated it audibly almost every time I saw one of your posts, lol...thank you for saving me from myself :)

Back