My Classic Maples arrived today!

iamjohn

After reading some horror stories here, I'm glad to say that these came today. Took 11 weeks (not too bad). Everything looks great and the sound great too. Sizes are 14 x 22, 9 x 13, 16 x 16 and 6.5 x 14 snare.

11rqj4n.jpg

Definitely Classic. It don't get any better than that.
Enjoy

Yep, those are definitely very cool. Love the sizes and the classic look.

The ultimate Ringo set. Bernhard will approve. VEry nice

Your photo just about ends any discussion about the greatest drums ever. Ludwig + Ringo can snuff out any horror story there is. Beautiful. An instant family treasure to pass down to generations. Enjoy.

All I can do is agree with what the others have already said. Perfect. Don't get no better.
David

I love looking at Ludwig vintage wrapped drums, what's better yet is listening to them.

Enjoy.

Dennis

What strikes me most about your new kit is how versatile it is. You bought a set of drums that can cover just about everything from 1930's - 2012. Congrats on the wise choice!

What strikes me most about your new kit is how versatile it is. You bought a set of drums that can cover just about everything from 1930's - 2012. Congrats on the wise choice!

Thanks Jeremy. Yes, that was a big part of it for me. I want to be able to pull off everything from Jazz to Rock with this setup. With head changes and different tunings, I'm confident this kit will handle anything.

Back