my PDP X7

inneedofgrace

Platinum Member
I've had this kit for about two years, I just bought all new Ziljdian A Custom cymbals for a gig I had last week. I was very happy with the sound of the drums and cymbals. I also played my new double bass pedal for the first time in a gig.

drums-2.jpg

pedal.jpg

cymbals.jpg

nice PDP set, what double bass pedal do you have? OK scratch that the other pic just loaded, what do you think of that PDP pedal?

nice PDP set, what double bass pedal do you have? OK scratch that the other pic just loaded, what do you think of that PDP pedal?

Thank you!

I don't have too much experience with other double pedals - this PDP is the base model, but it seems to work fine for what I need. I'm not playing speed metal or anything, so the response time is okay for me. It's got velcro strips on the bottom of the pedal plate, so it sticks like glue to any carpet and you don't have to worry about it traveling on you.

I almost got that one but got the SP double for 70 bucks instead. It broke within a week so I got a great deal on a Pearl 902. The PDP felt fine but the Pearl was just a tad more responsive for me. I also have PDP drums and really like them.

keep on keepin on

Back