MY TRIBUTE BERMUDA PICTURE

Joe Morris

DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER
One of my first Namm shows like 20 odd years ago with Bermuda. We were both Impact endorsers at that time. One of the best friendships I ever made. John was so kind to me, showed me the ropes, lent me his drumset for an audition I had. Yea, he knew me a few days and lent me his drums. WHO DOES THAT? So with Namm coming up I thought it was only fitting. Thanks for all the guidance over the years, It does not go unappreciated even though we have always had so much fun ribbing each other.

On a side note, I have received a bunch of emails from some of you guys wanting to meet up. I will of course go to Ludwig on Friday at 11 like Bermuda said and if that dosen't work for you I am going to make it a point to be at Meinl at 1 pm on Friday too. Hope to see you there.

Attachments

• BERMUDA.jpg
    BERMUDA.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 494
That is a great life experience, moment you had with old friend Bermuda. I enjoyed reading it. "Drummers are brothers." - Thank you for sharing...

Wow, what a great picture Joe, & a lovely story too! Wish I was coming over for this, but alas ------- :(

Flip phone aside, that's one mammoth day pass right there. Did the early Mapex guys pay special attention to it?

Wow, old pic! Thanks for the nice words, I still have an Impact kit on hand that you can borrow anytime!

See you soon!

Bermuda

Back