Tempus Drums

Yes, I play both Tempus and Milestone drums.

So those 2 really are the same, is that true?

I’ve got a Tempus popcorn (10 inch) snare. Loud as f^(% !!

The snare-side head that came with it wasn’t a proper snare-side head, and there was some glue oozing out here and there between the (not-fibreglass!) shell and the wrap, but once I addressed those 2 problems it turned into a great, fab-looking, loud little left-side snare.

I have a black fibreglass Tempus kit 20 x 17; 12 x 8 and 14 x 14 with matching 6.5 x 15 snare. I also have a Milestone Black Fibreglass 16 x 14 floor tom. I originally bought the Tempus kit to use for outdoor gigs and gigs in less savoury establishments due to it's near indestructibility and treat volume threshold. I must say I am really impressed with these drums, they sound warmer than you think, really easy to tune and impervious to weather.

I currently have Evans G Plus white coated batter heads on the toms, an Evans ST coated on the snare and an Aquarian Superkick 1 on the bass drum.

I play Tempus drums. I´ve had three Tempus kits before. Now I got two of them. Very good sounding drums!!
First kit have these sizes: 20x18-8x6-10x7-12x9-14x14-5x14. Blue sparkle finish.
Second kit have these sizes: 22x18-10x7-12x8-16x16-6x14. Silver sparkle finish.
Both kits in Fiberglass.
I also have two more snares form Tempus:
8x14 White Glitter finish in Fiberglass and 5x13 Aplha Gold Glitter finish in Carbonfiber.
So you could say i´m a fan of Tempus!!!

Last edited:
Can somebody update me about Tempus Drums, are they still possible to order or not? I am not interested in stock drums listed on official site because i want these sizes to order :20x8,10x6,13x7 and 13x4,75 snare Carbon Fibre ...
Thanks for all information guys

I would love to check out some carbon fiber drums. I have played with a guitarist using a carbon fiber dreadnought and it was LOUD - hardly needed amplification. Yet the sound was full and rich. Really amazing tone. So I could only imagine what a carbon fiber drum set sounds like.

Once you think about it, carbon fiber is just synthetic wood with all of the advantages distilled into a controlled form. Light, strong, resonating fibers to enrich the sound.

I would love to check out some carbon fiber drums. I have played with a guitarist using a carbon fiber dreadnought and it was LOUD - hardly needed amplification. Yet the sound was full and rich. Really amazing tone. So I could only imagine what a carbon fiber drum set sounds like.

Once you think about it, carbon fiber is just synthetic wood with all of the advantages distilled into a controlled form. Light, strong, resonating fibers to enrich the sound.
i was sold on the Tempus 13x4,7 snare demonstrated on the drumcentreNH video and i am owner of very nice Brady Jarrah Block 12x7 snare....i think that if it is true that these drums are extremely light to carry and sound great like on the youtube videos and when they are resistent on scrathes etc... i am more and more interested to buy one nice CF Set... i contacted also the MING DRUMS because they seem to produce thin carbon shells but no one is answering....i am totaly with you on your claims about this material

i was sold on the Tempus 13x4,7 snare demonstrated on the drumcentreNH video and i am owner of very nice Brady Jarrah Block 12x7 snare....i think that if it is true that these drums are extremely light to carry and sound great like on the youtube videos and when they are resistent on scrathes etc... i am more and more interested to buy one nice CF Set... i contacted also the MING DRUMS because they seem to produce thin carbon shells but no one is answering....i am totaly with you on your claims about this material

Hi there, here you go: http://www.tempusdrums.com/

Not extremely light to carry, actually, could be on the contrary. But play 'em. You won't turn back.

Back