The Brady Kit!

OMG That is beautiful.
There is a Sonor Museum Forum member who is going to pick a Brady after some discussion on the forum. I sent him the link at his thread over there.
Could you compare this kit to any Sonor Kits you have or may have owned.
Thanks so much.

I just did a search on your member profile.
Sonor Designers- Maple light shells, green kit.
Can you compare them to that kit please.
Love the kit and your collection Snowdogyyz.....love it.

OMG That is beautiful.
There is a Sonor Museum Forum member who is going to pick a Brady after some discussion on the forum. I sent him the link at his thread over there.
Could you compare this kit to any Sonor Kits you have or may have owned.
Thanks so much.

I just did a search on your member profile.
Sonor Designers- Maple light shells, green kit.
Can you compare them to that kit please.
Love the kit and your collection Snowdogyyz.....love it.

Hey Junglelord. Sorry... I haven't been on in awhile and just noticed this! Both kits sound amazing... both are deep sounding and have good resonance. I like my toms to sound deep and have some amount of sustain. The Brady just has a certain something that the designers don't have. The jarrah wood on the Brady kit just has a slightly darker and deeper sound than the designers. It's not a huge difference, but it's there. I have heard 3 idfferent Brady kits and all had "the sound". I have clear emporers on top and clear amby's on bottom on both kits, so it is a pretty apples to apples comparison. Your buddy will not be disappointed with the Brady... I can assure you of that!

Again, beautiful set. What are the shells mostly made of? Is the turtleback just a veneer?

Australia has the freakiest, most unusual woods I've ever seen in drum sets.

Hi there. It is made of Jarrah wood and has the turtleback satain veneer on the outside. The inside of the shells are very dark. Jarrah is a denser/harder wood than maple or birch, and that is probably why it has a distinct sound.

That kit is like heaven ............

sweet man sweeeeeet

I'm jealous... plain and simple.
Visited Australia last December, and had the opportunity to play a couple of Brady snares and a 6 piece kit much like yours. Didn't end up buying any cause that would coast me my flight back to Sweden.
Either way i know your kit sounds awesome, anyone who have had the opportunity to play Brady know its true!

By the way are those Audix mice's? thought i spotted a Audix i-5 on the snare, and a d6 on the bas?

Audio samples next pls :)!!!

Last edited:
Back