(21+ only) This thread may contain materials which unsuitable for minors!

please kindly find my answers :)

Some questions;

1) Do you have a favorite? I like them ALL

2) Is that the one you play most often? gonna be the Brady Jarrah block

3) Which one was a disappointment? every one has their own ups and downs :) but again..back to answer number 1..

4) If you had to sell one, which one would it be? only if i need some quick cash.. the sonor cast bronze 14x6..why? because I have two :)

5) What kind of music do you play? latin, funk, fusion

6) Which snare suits that music the best? Brady, Craviotto

7) Are there any models that you dont own? LOTs :)

thanks

where is this drum store? they seem to have a nice collection :)

now i am intrigued to know how many drum kits you have, or you found the one perfect kit to go with all these snares? also intrigued to know why would you buy two identical snares? i am sure there is an interesting story to that..........for otherwise it just don't make sense.

This is just a wild guess, I could be way off here, but you don't play music for a living do you?

where is this drum store? they seem to have a nice collection :)

now i am intrigued to know how many drum kits you have, or you found the one perfect kit to go with all these snares? also intrigued to know why would you buy two identical snares? i am sure there is an interesting story to that..........for otherwise it just don't make sense.

here is the link to my kit.. I have just made the thread couple hours ago...http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76540

I have 2 units of Horst Link 14x6 cast bronze..I think you have known this..this snare is quite rare nowadays, has amazing sound and build quality, very expensive and highly sought after. I got the first one from another collector who was in serious financial situation, so he was letting go some of the precious ones..inclusing this HL. Long story short, there was another guy who need quick cash and contacted me whether I want to take over his snare..and wow, I was stunned when he said he wanted to let go his Horst link :) so I bought it from him.. yes..quite similar story path..but you get the idea.. its such an amazing snare I can have 2 of em..or actually I do have 3! with the 14x4 version :) Now I am hunting the 14x8 one :D

I think this man needs a good SPANKING, And then he needs to stand in the corner, SWEET

well, there's a cure for erectile dysfunction if ever I saw one.

Amazing collection, a snare for every eventuallity.

Back